Newbie in New Brunswick

started these 2 little ladies( hopefully) 21 days ago

5 Likes

@BobD1
Hey Bob in New Brunswick!! Got a picture? You have come to the right place… lots of friendly people to help you with your grow. I was a newbie 6 months ago and followed all the advice after reading a lot on this forum I harvested close to a pound from 6 WW in a very crowded 4x4 tent…onto my second grow right now!
We traveled through nb 2 summers ago… beautiful place… we snuck back into the us via the tiny little ferries on the coast near campabello. Like most Americans say : it’s like a whole other country up there!!
John in central Massachusetts

Oh thre are the pics!! Looking good!

Hi, Welcome to the forum. There’s so much wonderful advice and growers here that can answer any questions. If someone doesn’t know the answer they probably can tag someone who can help.
I’m in third week of flowering on my first indoor grow. Made plenty mistakes but with the great genetics and super helpful forum, Bible and grow guides can’t help but have a great grow.
You’re off to a great experience.
Happy Growing

thanks just transplanted them yesterday

You are very welcome… so what is your plan? Indoor probably, seeing we are headed into fall. Got a grow room or tent in the works?

thanks, hoping to have a good experience.

1 Like

From BC myself but your plants look to be coming along the transplant may speed them up so but don’t be overly concerned if they take their time healthy plants aren’t always fast growing. As well it takes time and experience to push your plants without harming them

3 Likes

Mine seem to always go thru a couple of slow growing periods. While I am not in @Donaldj class of grower I think they are just concentrating on growing bigger roots and we just can’t see the difference because it is under the soil mine have always taken back off in a week or so good luck

1 Like

transplant went well. noticeable growth in both plants today

3 Likes

nothing yet

Weekly update. Plants are now 30 days old. Started having a couple of changes in my plants that I could use help with? On one plant the leaves started curving downward and drooping(plant in green pot). this was around feeding time and it seems to have corrected afterv feeding. On my other plant the main leaf veins are yellow and the newer leaves have a blackish color in them. Any input would be appreciated.

1 Like

ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type? Purple Candy Kush, Indica
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Size of space 39" x 39" x 79"
Soil or Hydro? Soil. System type?promix
pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant? Unknown.
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir. Miracle Grow 24-8-16 in veg, 2-7-7 in flower
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps? House Temperatures.
Humidity %? Day vs. night. None
Light system/watts? 1- 600w viperspectra LED and 12 - 23w CFL’ s Ventilation system? Size? inlet 80CFM, outlet 440 CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: outside of grow tent
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering? Plants are 79 days old and in day 32 of flower( Sept 23 )
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

They look to be showing first signs of ph issue causing a nutrient lockout

Thanks working on getting a ph meter

ok, I checked the ph of the soil and it is at 5.5. I bought granulated lime pellets, and mixed about 2 Tbsp with 2liters of water. added a liter of the solution to each plant. going to check ph in the morning. how often should I be doing ph checks?

hi, I am a new grower too, on my first plant. I had a similar problem that I was able to fix, and then my plant took off. You can see her on my journal if you want. Anyway, there is a whole series on this website about deficiencies, and problems that can come up along with pictures that really helped me out. That and reading as much as I can here. This is a great place to get support and share about our plants. Good luck, I’ll be waiting to hear how your making out.

1 Like

If you want to be a good grower you water to run off every time and save some to measure ph/ppm this lets you adjust for next feed or water a sign of an experienced grower is that they take notes on everything :wink: This way you can track what works and what doesn’t for future grows
A journal even on a forum like this will help trust me

3 Likes

Tr33, so you didn’t add lime or anything you just changed the soil? that might be my problem. I didn’t think soil mattered that much ,so I cheaped out.

Donaldj, you wouldn’t know of a website for ph meters. I am having a hard time finding one where I live. all I can find are test kits for soil not testing liquid