Newbie in need of serious help!

It was in a pot, in the one gallon pot. Haha, I don’t know if that makes sense. It look as though she had them in jiffy pots and then out those straight into her 1 gallon pot without scoring the sides or taking it out of the jiffy pot completely. I have rectified this the best that I could without damaging the roots. We will see what happens…

1 Like

The girls are inside full time now. I’m working on a limited budget for this, and just spent a lot of money of lights, soil, and pH/TDS meters, pH up and down, etc… So I did this… I made myself a grow tent. At least for now… Is it too much? Will it hurt the girls?

1 Like

They will tell you if they like it or not…lol
Watch for leaves going limp, stretching, folding, twisting, dying, etc.
How is the temp at top of plants…if you can hold your hand above plants and you don’t feel a lot of heat then you should be ok.

2 Likes

The temperature seems to be good. I have a fan blowing across the top of them to keep air moving. I’m at about 74-75 degrees, and about 53-54% humidity. Good??

The hand above the plant test was good, it actually felt pretty cool

Best I can say is time will tell…or more precisely…the plant will tell in time…lol
Some grower have troubles with fan blowing on plant(s) directly, but a slight breeze is fine for most…just a FYI to watch for leaves flipping upside down.
Besides that, yup its in good ranges…see how they react.

Twisting leaves, is this from light being too close by chance?

I found it was fan blowing directly on my plants…moved fan a bit and all went back to normal.
Light too close I think is “taco-ing” or 'canoe-ing"…not sure off hand sorry.
Will do a quick search and be right back…lol

Cool! Thanks!

Not much but on a couple of these have a twisting leaf or two

I’d say thats root issue…pot up soon as you can…possibly root bound…is it just newer growth twisting…hard to tell with my crappy screen.
Oh and they look great BTW…good job also.

Ok! Thank you!!

Your welcome.
Now please remember I’m still new to all this also…I’ve spent a lot of time reading and making notes and comparing etc…so my advise is not a “for sure” guarantee, its just my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

No it’s not the New growth

Opinions Appreciated :blush::wink:

Ok moved to big tv…I see it better now.
Yes, I’d still up pot for sure…older growth is looking odd and new growth looks…can’t think of right word dammmm…bubbley …lol
But yes they look ready for bigger pots to me…very healthy looking tho.

PS take a pic of the root balls for us when you do the transplant…if you can/remember…lol

1 Like

Ok yes, I sure will! I’m repotting tomorrow into 7 gal pots

Bubbley🤦‍♀️ I water them 2x day, and using Clonex Nutrients

watch watering too much…new bigger pots will help with that…more soil should help hold water longer…but I bet they are also hungry girls by the looks of them…lol
Oh and also make sure you pH is within a healthy range for your setup.

1 Like

They like the 2xday feedings!

1 Like