Newbie here. Will take any advice can get

Surprised it’s more sativa. Must have some awesome Terps to do that for pain. I’ll need to look into that strain myself. I have a high tolerance (I smoke a quarter to a half daily of great bud) and I still have pains And stuff, although I’m young. And my spouse has cancer s well in the bladder. So it would be a great strain for us, if even to just mix with our other stuff.
Thanks @MrPeat. Still haven’t chatted with you much, but I see you on here and read some of your stuff. I need to go check more of your stuff out too.

1 Like

@Shaggy When I get home I will list a couple other CBD strains worth having. But Peach Putee will help.

I suffer from Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Arthritis, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, at least 16 pinched nerves and so much more. My spine is beyond Fubar and my Doctors at the VA Hospital have no clue how I am even walking. I was supposed to be in a wheel chair by 2006 or so. But I am losing this battle which means my Sciatic and Femoral nerves are 20% dead to both legs and this was 2 years ago.

So when I recommend a strain for pain, you will understand why I recommend the ones I do. With all my pain I can get relief off just one puff but it don’t last long on that small amount.

5 Likes

Sounds good, thanks. I may look into cross breeding them with some indicas that are good with pain to make some 1:1 strains later when I learn about crossbreeding more and stuff.

2 Likes

@Shaggy Garden of Green produced one called Super Critical Bud CBD which is as close to a 1:1 ratio as you can get. Its 60% Indica and 40% Sativa.

I prefer Sativas for the Energetic side with also taking my pain completely away. My source f’ed up on my last order. I went with Green Crack and Blue Dream CBD aka both. I’m a little pissed at them right now as the last few orders they have dropped the ball.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the info. I’ll look into all of that.

1 Like

You’re welcome…I’m all about managing pain while still being clear headed. Plenty of CBD strains out there and I mean hundreds. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Hey @Shaggy…here my current CBD strains on stock.

Garden of Green Super Critical Bud CBD
Dinafem Dinamed CBD Plus
Dinafem Quick Dinamed CBD
Dinafem Dinamed CBD AUTO
G13 Labs Peach Puree CBD
Expert Seeds Nurse Lily CBD

I have completely shift gears to purchasing CBD strains only.

2 Likes

I won’t go CBD only, but I will probably grow 1 at a time with my others. Thanks a lot though. I really appreciate it!

You can still get a nice head high from CBD strains. You just have to find one that does both. I found in the yard my Green Crack CBD and Blue Dream CBD.

I plan on counting seeds today. Like my Super CriticL Bud CBD is near 1:1 ration and I have only 61 seeds for that strain.

2 Likes