Newbie here I bought feminized gorilla glue and bruce banner autoflower

Will the 5 gallon pots be big enough ? and should I cut holes in bottom, they are just 5 gal plastic pails …lowes

2 Likes

yes, they will be big enough, and yes, you want multiple hole on the bottom, and a few on the sides (not giant holes, something like a 3/8 inch drill bit maybe)

2 Likes

Yes,you would need some holes for drainage. 5 gallon will grow a fair size plant,probably 3 feet or so,so it depends on your setup and grow method.If you Scrog or just let them grow,etc. and your height restrictions.I use 10 gallon grow bags and can get 10-13 oz.per plant free standing.If I Scrog,I get more plants,less per plant,but no wasted space,and better total yield.The plants never get over 3 1/2 feet tall

1 Like

Any tips on growing feminized gorilla glue

1 Like

When I do 5gl buckets outside I drill a bunch of holes toward the bottom, then put a few inches of gravel in before the soil. It just helps to drain better

3 Likes

Ok, I have been removing some of the bottom leaves , should I cut the top also ? I am growing them on my upstairs porch so people cant them them very well or steal them …lol

1 Like

questions for the pros, I mixed these up so not sure which one af bruce banner or feminized gorilla glue any help appreciated

the 2 in the middle turn yellow when I water , I assume too much ? I only barely wet the top .

ya I have heard of that too late now but I will punch holes in bottom

1 Like

Is this one Gorilla glue … lots of white and strong smell, I recently transplanted it and it seemed to stop growing , hopefully didn’t shock it .

1 Like

You can top them,but you don’t cut the top,you pluck or pinch off part of the bud sites so two colas form instead of one.There are u tube videos on exactly how to do it,or on the ILGM site.Keeps your plants short and increases yield.

Probably getting too much water,just as much as it takes to wet the soil,then let it dry out a couple days.When your pots feel light and the top 2 inches are dry,it’s time for water again.

1 Like

That auto is in mid flower. That’s just the way some grow some are bangers some bust

2 Likes

I’ve never grow it before until a couple days ago when I sprouted two Gorilla Glue # 3,so I don’t have any good tips.It doesn’t sound too hard to grow.

1 Like