Newbie Here, Got A Question

@Deepsix thanks for the help!
:sparkles::hibiscus:I started Amnesia Haze Auto, first grow yo. I’m on week 5 preflower. I started LST last night and followed it up again tonight. I’m surprised at how fast they responded. This experience has been fun so far. I won’t buy seeds again til after harvest. Yet I’m addicted to Window shopping​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: everything looks so yummy! Any recommendations for severe nausea? I’m totally up to try anything.

1 Like

I have nausea problems and the most effective non-prescription I have found is ginger. It works amazingly well for me. Weed can help, but I’ve found that it is not so effective with severe nausea. Talk to your doctor about the possibility of using promethazine, ondansetron, or compazine. I’ve tried all 3 and compazine is the one that has worked best for me.

Good luck with your grow.

3 Likes

Yes I have been prescribed all of those and they don’t work, I might have an mineral deficiency. I don’t really like ginger LOL. But I might look for some recipes for it, to mask the taste.!:+1: Thanks for the suggestion!!! I appreciate it.:cherry_blossom::sparkles: