Newbie, help appreciated

Hello everyone.
Newbie here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is Agatha, my first successful trial and error germination and now seedling.
I realize I had a problem right off with stretching. She also hit the Jiffy dome forcing a bit of an early transplant. I corrected some of this by planting some of the stem. I plan to adjust the light height accordingly next seed.
Despite some road blocks, Agatha seems to be doing well?

2 Likes

What type of medium r u in?

Started in Jiffy pod. Now in pictured.

1 Like

What kind of medium u plan on using?

Soil…eventually transplanting into potting mix, vermiculite, and peat moss. I’m also using Bergman fertilizers accordingly.

2 Likes

K I was jw some people use promix some soil some like me coco perlite mix. They are looking good like u said u had a little stretch issue but looks like ur getting that resolved.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM! Be careful not to overwater. The soil looks pretty wet. Make sure you let it dry out some in between feeding/watering. She looks good. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

It’s looking a little hungry, this can be caused by over watering, pH imbalance, or lack of food, or too much light, everything must be monitored for maximum growth and vitality, I’m not criticizing your efforts, just giving my honest opinion and advice. It could be a whole lot worse, therefore your efforts are not in vein.

You’re in the right place to find success!

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Thanks, I’m on it!

Here’s Agatha today. I’ll lay off the water. She’s been drinking it on her own. I just fill the bottom and spritz the top once a day. The pot is self watering. You just transplant the whole thing when ready.

1 Like

I would peal the pot off the soil when transplanting or cut the bottem open. I’ve noticed they can get root locked in them

1 Like