Newbie grower using wild seeds

1 Like

Did you find those in a bag of bird seed?

3 Likes

No, In mixed bags of weed from different dispensaries in DC

2 Likes

Those pics were 4 days ago.
I think I had my light too high.
I didn’t know this site existed or I would have been here sooner

2 Likes

I will get fresh pics once my lights come on
I have a good chance here, and wanted to get a feel with my wild seeds before I get my mix pack.
I have two nice l.e.d.lights and good room to expand for my next more experienced grow.
I know I need help, that’s why I’m here

2 Likes

This place is a wealth of knowledge. You’re going to like it here.

Give us the specs on your grow and you’ll get tons of insight.

2 Likes

These babies have been out of the ground from 8-11 days. I’ve been treating them all the same and this is what I’ve got. Any advice is appreciated.

2 Likes

It seems like it. Either lower it or if it has a dimmer turn it down.

2 Likes

I dropped my lights a few inches yesterday, and I’m going to let them go without water for a few days and see if that helps with things.
I will start watering my plants away from the stem so the roots will reach for it.
I’ve learned all this from the growers here helping other newbie’s
And I can’t wait to learn more.
I think I was giving my plants too much attention at first and was afraid of the light being too low

3 Likes

Ok, today after my lights came on I moved my plants around.
Now my better forming plants are on one side and my struggling plants on the other.
Remember, I have no idea what’s what. I will have to sex these plants later.
My first plants sprouted 12\13 the three late sprouts 4 days later.
I germinated in jiffy seed starter in small 12 chamber kits (way too small…first big mistake)
They outgrew them quick (light distance…second mistake) had to move them into bigger pots
Now top soil, compost\manure mix (.05-.05-.05) 2;1. With the seed starting mix on top and around roots
My lights say 2000w, but it’s not. I’ll get more into that when someone asks. They are extremely bright l.e.d.lights (816 lights).
Keeping my room around 77 lit, 72 dark with humidity around 85 lit, 70 dark.
Here is another look at them now that I’ve put them into groups

Any advice is appreciated

Nobody’s really interested in my little wild seed project. If anyone does want to find out what I have here I would love to have you tag along. The weed gods know I need the help.
Already have lots of problems
If anyone is interested take a look & talk to me.

I don’t know what’s happening or how to fix it.
I’m using distilled water, and treating all plant the same, plants are showing signs under different lights. Smaller plants are at 80% 18", others at 100% 28" 18\6hr schedule