Newbie Grower Needing Help

What your plan was never a dream off yours at some stage when you and me were been ripped on the streets I can’t even get a dose of the munchies off of it, and now it’s just bloom and DANK​:joy:, but back to the plan I know nothing about what you are or maybe going to try and do it I would love to follow along when I asked about plan in the other post, is just completely out of interest and if I can help off course I would :v:

Last time - @Mesquaki started this post and is building a bunker-grow - which I think is cool and want to see pictures as it goes. I am here for the same reason you are. My grow is on another page, and is inside with no freezing.

1 Like

Sorry man I trying to catch up on everything that has been happening on the thread’s it looks like I’m try to take in to much and not follow as many at one time they build up on us for sure again sorry about the mix up if you don’t mind would you tag me into your journal mate :v:.

1 Like

As with most of us, budget it an issue. I’ve thought about this. What about a short shipping container? Even treated lumber when in contact with soil will rot eventually. And you will need a strong structure to avoid side wall cave ins. I totally love the idea!

2 Likes

Shipping containers aren’t exactly covert, but if you have an excavator and deep bedrock, cool. They will eventually rust as well, so whichever option, a protective coating on the outside would be good.

I got a laugh out of it. I considered pretending it was my grow and giving you some seriously weird ideas to see what you would say. :smile: