Newbie grow in tent. Early MAG deficiency?

It’s an auto and that’s just what auto do, that’s why I grew for 37 years before ever trying to grow one (I know there weren’t any autos when I started)
They will continue growing even though they started to flower, I grew 8 in my last or should say first auto run and there was a big difference in weight between the different plants not just the different strains

1 Like

@MeEasy

Yeah I have been looking at your auto grow, really amazing. Maybe one day I’ll have that kind of result but I am still at the beginning. 37 years of growing is more years then I have been breathing for :joy: you just can t buy that kind of experience.

I think I will go with photos after this. After seeing this I think i’d prefer to control the cycles.

1 Like

That was my holdup on trying autos, I kinda liked the simplicity of them though, I literally topped them and a few lite defoliation. I like the challenge of the photos better there’s so many different ways to train n if you mess up you can add a week or two to your veg time. I’ve only grown inside for a little over 3 years now I think :thinking: the rest of the time I grew in the woods or as I called it “the great outdoors” lol you just drop seeds in wet spots and go visit them once a month, you are just hoping they will even be there

1 Like

@MeEasy

Hi buddy,

Could not do any updates as life was prettt crazy in the past weeks.

I managed to have my baby survive without me being home. I am very close to harvest now but I am confused as to if I am ready for harvest or not. I have read pretty much everything about it bu am still unsure. I know about the clear head going milky and amber. I now have few clear alot of milky and some amber. Asked 2 guys i know to look at them. Once says to harveat the other says to wait, that did nit help me much :rofl:.

I was wondering if I could get your opinion on it? I know the pictures are not great but i was not able to get anything better with the phone I have.

Thanks again my friend!

1 Like

The picture looks to be of a foxtail which will ripen behind the main parts of the buds so the rest might be further along. I’m definitely seeing all milky but not much amber so looks to me like you’re right at the beginning edge of the harvest window. Now it’s a preference issue if you want a up type high you could probably cut em now but if you want a more relaxing high you need to wait for the amber trichomes to get that high more amber more relaxing. Good job getting to the end :+1: what I can see looks good

1 Like

@MeEasy
Thanks alot for the input. Will let it go for another week or so maybe. I def want some relaxing effect.

I ended up bringing the girl outside since i had to leave for several weeks. She took care of herself.

Again thanks for all your help​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like