Newbie Grow B OG Lemon shorbet

This is my 1st indoor grow… 1st week of flower… Just here for advice

6 Likes

I forgot about the 3 Autos I just put in the corner

@Rastaman420. Welcome to the forum. I think that you will find as I have, there is a tremendous amount of knowledge and a vast amount of experience here. Everyone seems will to provide help, guidance and advice. Plants looking good :+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I love about this forum… I appreciate you

1 Like

@Rastaman420 good morning! And nice grow

A quick tip tho, if you don’t have it get some back strap molasses and something to boost the p and k

I can’t lie I’m lazy so I use2 1/2 cups of backstrap 5-6 scoops of beastie blooms and 5 gallons of water and add it week 5 and 7 of flower, toss a air hose and stone in it and let it bubble for a day or two then use

I was taught the organic way to do this so if you need that recipe I can post it also

2 Likes

I like it, off to a good run, welcome to the community

1 Like

More like to show off!

As repins12 noted, You will probably need a nutrient supplement plan.

What’s your soil?

1 Like

@PharmerBob yea I definitely plan on adding molasses next… you recommend waiting till week 5?

1 Like

@kellydans Thanks

Your girls are looking good. :+1:

1 Like

More like feeding on week 6- time to flush

1 Like

Hi @Rastaman420 @repins12 Ok following thread what and why the molasses?
As a newbie soaking it all in!!
Longon🕉

@Longon. @PharmerBob, can better explain the molasses to you than I can. Some people are using sugar and some are using molasses.

I use sugar. After the plants get tall enough, I start feeding sugar till the end when I pull them. How it was explained to me it helps make the plant get bigger and better nugs.

I verified adding sugar as Royal Queen Seeds has an article about adding sugar. She said for 1 gallon add 2 teaspoons. She was a old hippie man hat has been growing for decadesZ

I use molasses on our soil products only, in hydro it doesn’t work.

In soil it promotes the growth of beneficial micro/macro organisms by feeding them carbs, in turn it helps feed our plants calcium, magnesium and potassium and a host of other nutrients.

2 Likes

Uploading: 86591F39-7EE3-48D5-BC7C-7A362E370869.jpeg…

3 Likes

1st day of week 3… The white stuff on the leaves and soil is Diatomaceous Earth… I spent most of week 2 trying to make sure I got the pest under control before the buds start packing on

3 Likes

@Rastaman420. Looking good :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

My little veg room​:heart::crown:

2 Likes