Newbie grow 1st try in a long time

7 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum. Would love to get a good look at your lady. She’s a little difficult to see. If possible whenever you’re going to post pics try to take a pic with natural light or flash from camera only.

5 Likes

I’m doing my first in a decade. This is a great place to get help. Good luck.

2 Likes

I will take her outta the tent next picture . I have a spot on one leave hoping it’s nothing

1 Like

This is White Moscow x Northern Lights

2 Likes

Ya gotta get some pics with the blurple off, such a cute age. LoL welcome to the forum and good luck. My last grow was NL & that shit knocks me right out.
This is your grow journal get up some info too - what soil ya in, lights, tent, dogs name, joint or bong - ya know that kinda stuff

1 Like

What’s the spot on her leaf ? Yes it’s only a 2×2×4 tent . She is in Happy Frog soil . Steady temp of 72 to 75 lights on 18 off 6

I wouldn’t worry about it. That leads gonna die anyway. The newer growth looks pefect.

Did it have a drop of water sit on it? The light can use that as sort of a magnifying effect.

1 Like

I haven’t grown any in so long , I do however have someone to lean on my brother gfduke is in these forums as well and has mastered his grow operation . I been bugging him for advice LOL

Get him into your garden if you can. I was lucky and had a friend that came over and spent a lot of time teaching me through a grow. He had nothing invested, but I gave him 50% of the buds and will always be thankful.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to get a better light the one I have has uv & IR LEDs but realized it’s only 50 watts with red white and blue lights which are 460nm and 630 the ir leds are 730 nm . Should have researched it more before buying but im on a low budget here

1 Like

I did the same thing. Got mine on black friday on amazon. Mine was supposed to replace a 1500 HPS…whatever…it wasnt nearly as powerful as the old 400W MH that I had back in the day. It was in no way great coverage for my 8 square feet of flowering.

1 Like

You are not alone. Many people on forum have done the same thing. Myself included. In the future if you decide to upgrade don’t hesitate to ask questions on forum. There are many options to consider. If you have the time read through the lighting threads. It will give you a idea of what is available.

1 Like

Don’t worry I got his back. Pretty sure it’s just a water spot.
he’s got a long way to go. lol
You’re bookmarked so i’ll get updates.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 Could you recommend some lighting for a 2x2x4 tent?

2 Likes

Hlg-100 or qb 135 kit would work.

3 Likes

But 2 - 100’s would be better… LoL 2 of everything is always better. Sorry sorry had to get that out :grimacing:. So it’s your brother helping you out, man how awesome is it to have a grower that you can bs with and go to each other’s grows with let alone family. Too cool totally jelly!!

4 Likes

And one plus one is how my budget allows me to add lights. I currently have more lights than space to use them properly. The space is much cheaper and easier on a budget. Good lights are just pricey. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. You’re the best as usual. I think the HLG 100 is more in his budget.
There ya go bro.

1 Like

Or maybe even

Not quite as good, but a little cheaper, maybe.