Newbie got 2 plants

Hey Yawl got my very first 2 plants transplanted from seedling tray to half gallon pots, put them outside after being under led grow lamp. Transplanted one with Happy Frog potting soil the other with Fox Farm Ocean Forrest. After that I gave them a good drink of 5.1.1 Alaska Fish Fertilizer…How long before sex will start showing???

3 Likes

Welcome! What strain ? Autos? Photos? Bag seeds?

Usually not until they mature and begin to flower.

How they look???

2 Likes

I have know idea they werected seeds saved from 04 harvest of a skunk breed called Rudy Red

Looking good. I’d treat them like photos. Won’t be able to tell sex for a while.

2 Likes

@autoservtech14 You got a little wait to go. relax, read the forums and you’ll learn ALOT! Good people in here with tons of info for the asking!

2 Likes

Features
28PCS Full Spectrum High-efficiency Epistar 5730SMD LED chips:16Red/8Blue/2White/2Warm White,Package included:6 pcs
Energy saving,28 Watt Equivalent and Actual Power Consumption just about 8~10W,Saving your electricity bills,Input Voltage:85V~265V,Size:5276mm(DL),With standard E27 Base
Build with heat-sink metal aluminum keeping high intensity temperatures at the appropriate level for plant growth and protection.Low power consumption as light is fully absorbed by plants.
This light can provides the most efficient wavelengths of light to enhance photosynthesis performance hence improving plants’ healthy growing.
Widely used in greenhouse plant ,hydroponics system and vegetables grow, bloom flowers, corn, a few of sun, raining, snowing , dark indoor growing etc,Add extra sunlight to the plants, stipulate the photosynthesis; help shorten the growth cycle.
Product information 28W 6-Pack

Are these any good.

@autoservtech14 one of these guys might be able to help you @latewood @bob31 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster

Not familiar with that brand