Newbie full spectrum led question

Hey new here and to growing the herb. Ive started a 4x4 tent and using a mars hydro ts3000. Now although the led offers full spectrum im curious as to whether it is suitable to use for seedlings to get the right ammount of blue light through to flower and getting enough red light. Thoughts from experienced growers would be appreciated. Should i be comfortable using from start to finish or would i need to introduce a different light to acheive the goals. Thanks.

1 Like

I understand it may be a silly question im just new to this and trying to educate myself lol

1 Like

1 Like

Yes, the light is sufficient for all grow stages.

4 Likes

Awsome mate thank you. Kind of figured being full spectrum but needing confirmation it had enough blue for seedling stage. :metal:

2 Likes

Blue light is necessary throughout the grow cycle.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, just starting out so appreciate the education.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to this great information hub. Looks like you have been taken care of. I know the search bar is a great thing and so far the responses in my situation has been 99percent .

2 Likes

I agree. Just from my short time joining this forum ive learnt alot, just from reading other peoples experiences, its great.

3 Likes

Good morning :smiley: welcome to the grow family. I use that same light and I am very happy with it from start to finish. :blush::v:

8 Likes

I can see haha, those are some beautiful plants mate, hoping to have some beautys like that aswell once i finish trial and error and educate myself. Thanks for the vote of comfidence with the ts3000, wasnt sure if i got the right one for the job :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Btw what strain is that plant mate?

1 Like

You are in the right place to get valuable information. You will do great Iā€™m sure! :blush::v:

2 Likes

Thanks i hope so, great community here, already learnt alot!

1 Like