Newbie…First grow

After a year or so of reading and the back and forth…I took the plunge and jumped head first into this hobby…4 days into my very first grow…so far so good…

11 Likes

Looking good Memphis :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know I’m stoned But what are they growing in? :thinking: Looks like fresh baked rye bread muffins :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

@TLC
Happy Birthday :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Are you going to grow all 9?

3 Likes

I knew they looked like something I just couldn’t figure it out…lol They are some type of little plug supposedly nutrient enriched …Came from bud grow …

3 Likes

Fair Enough :beers: :v:

2 Likes

:flushed:I feel nervous like my dad just caught me doing something bad…lol​:joy::joy: I was going to try…I’d that not a good idea?

4 Likes

Damn it now I want muffins…lol

4 Likes

What are you doing for lighting

2 Likes

9 would be a big task to take on and take up a lot of space. I have 6 now that i ran 12/12 from the start and they are filling up my 4x8

5 Likes

Oh boy…Sounds like I should of thought this through…Lol the lights (2) Samsung horticulture led flex star 120w dimmable led grow lights…each is on 25% about 27 inches above the dome of the seeds

1 Like

That’s a problem as the plants grow.

1 Like

Which parts sir??

2 Likes

Yes. I have learned my lesson too. Not only did i put 8 in a 4x4x80, I let them veg too long. I then got a 5x5x80 and the 8 plants have stuffed the entire tent and now are getting so tall they touched the lights.

4 Likes

What size tent are you using

2 Likes

With butter… :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

4x4x80 …
No muffins but I got some fire pineapple upside cake…Goes good in a fresh backwoods

2 Likes

I guess that will be OK then. :drooling_face:

1 Like