So, first timer. Northeast outdoor. (Which from my understanding is tough to bring full cycle without issues) I have WW and SLH. One of my WWs started flowering weeks ahead of the others plants for whatever reason. Much farther along. However with the rain and lower temps it has developed bud rot in a few buds being pretty dense developed bud. I tediously pruned and treated with procidic2 over a couple days. I now treat with procidic2 every 5 days. Removed entire buds or cutting out any sign of rot if small enough.
My question is, should I harvest this WW plant or wait longer or run the risk of losing the plant and even infecting my other plants? I feel like I was pretty thorough. I don’t really have a way of preventing the rain from getting them, maybe next year I’ll build something. Pistils are mixed. Trichromes still pretty clear. Thanks ahead of time.