Newbie - Are these ready?

I have 2 plants that I think are ready for harvest, & since a 3rd plant got bud rot, I don’t want to leave these longer than necessary. One is definitely Bergman’s Gold Leaf. I thought the other was White Widow, but I think it’s the Gold Leaf as well (a couple died off shortly after sprouting.)

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Still have a ways to go. Probably close to 6 weeks.

3 Likes

Really? Geez. They’ve been this size forever, & they’re all milky-trichomey. Am I waiting to see more orange-brown pistils (while praying no more bud rot) first?

They’ve been like that for how long? There’s barely any bud structure and look to be a week or two into flower.

3 Likes

I’ll have to check my notes, which have been in disarray. I thought one started flowering about a month ago, & the other was not far behind.

I’ve also taken pictures along the way. I suspect I’ll be surprised how much progress they actually made. I was also thrown off because of, Im guessing, a labeling mixup. I was expecting one to be GLF & one to be WWH, but I think those are both GLF(??)

It looks far too early to harvest - the colas haven’t started swelling yet. I could be wrong, but would have thought you have another 6 or 7 weeks to run.
Yours looks in a similar time frame to mine - and I am Day 20 of flower today - so I have about 6 weeks left.
Hope that helps! I totally get that you want to avoid the rot - but I think you need to wait - and be observant. :+1:t2: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah agree with the other growers. You have several more weeks.

1 Like

Nice healthy looking plant ! Your bud structure is just actually getting started I’m going to say five or six weeks. Keep taking care of her let those buds Stack Up and fatten up. :+1:

1 Like

I have the same question this is my first time and I’m using GSCEx autoflowering and I’m 6 weeks in and I was wondering if my buds will get bigger or is there a problem

1 Like

Are mine ready

1 Like

Welcome to the community !and yes your buds will get bigger just keep taking care of her. You still have a few weeks to go.

Thank you so much for your input,it was helpful to this first time grower can’t wait.