Newbie and have a question

Hi. New here and new to indoor growing.
I have a few plants at 3.5 weeks and smell is already strong enough I had to get filter going. 3 strains but from what I can tell it’s the pineapple exp. 3 of them. other 2 don’t have a smell and none are starting to flower. I didn’t think Oder would start till flower. By the way there autos. Is this normal for that strain.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Autos will start flowering usually between 5 to 7 weeks from start. Some strains smell more than others. Good luck with your indoor grow.

1 Like

Yep!

this droopy overwatered plant absolutely wreaks! Has from day one!

3 Likes

Yes, it’s totally normal.

If you think they put out a scent now, wait until they flower.

3 Likes

And if you grow the plants to the size I do, you will know what a field of marijuana smells like. One moment my plants have a smell and then the next, no smell.

Not all my plants have a smell. Only test sometimes is to take a small popcorn size flower on the bottom and then crush it in your hand. I can say when I’ve pulled leaves off there seems to always be a smell.

2 Likes

Thanks all. Surprised at that young they smell that funky. Can’t tell that outside till the buds come on for most part. Cheers.

1 Like

My back yard reeks. Not sure of it’s clouded passed out property line but next grow a filters gonna be installed!

1 Like

Sounds like your septic tank is full!

3 Likes

Hahaha :wink: