1 left to just grow due to been slower
Pruned actively until now
Using Dutch pro
A&B veg/Bloom
Explode
I’m at 3rd week of flowering
Here’s a few pics please tell me what youse think

1 Like

Welcome! Gotta get some pictures in normal lighting without the Blurple because we cannot see the plants under that light.

2 Likes

Looks like a nice set up. What light are you running? That light may not be enough to sustain those ladies during heavy bud development. Only insert one good pic per post - it will allow us to blow it up to see details. And yeah - turn the bloom light off when taking pic.

3 Likes

I’m running Koscheal 2000w led
Says it covers full spectrum used veg only for veg but now running veg and bloom on 12/12 I do have a 600w candle hps I think but due to my room being small it raises temps high 30 degrees whereas im able to keep a steady 23-24 degrees with the led should I swap bk over do you think?
Also is it safe to take pic with lamp of under normal house bulb I’ve religiously not effected the light schedule lol
Thanks

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

the plants are looking good.
well fed, a tad too much nitrogen.,. right now nothing to worry about they will consume it…

I think it looks very healthy - and I like the growth structure. I personally like to do low stress training with nets to force branches to grow vertically and allows light to hit more surface space of the buds. But I’m new too. I’ll be interested in what others think.

1 Like

still on my first grow indoors ever but

my next grow will be all about that…

happy growing