Newbie 2nd indoor auto run

Absolutely best of luck! Mephisto is good stuff… the best method is the 1 your comfortable and confident with

4 Likes

So udate on grow- all 4 sprouted and now in there 5 gallon pots​:grin:. I did pre moisten them earlier so i could let them to drain off good , ppms coming out was between 1500 and 2000 and ph at 6.8 temps in tent are 78ish and RH at 70ish . Ready to get this party started :100::crazy_face::beers::grin:

7 Likes

48hrs and we have broken the soil​:grin::beers:you have to zoom in to see 3 of them-still have helmet head​:rofl:but the 4th looks perfect temps holding around 78 and RH around 60 to 70, im in ny and the weather has been going from 26°f to 55°f and back again so been struggling with it, hopefully those helmets come off soon. Do you all see anything im missing so far? I als started using this app called jane for a grow log seems to be set up a lot like this forum but allows me to put in plants that arent from ilgm so figured I’d try it so far i like it . Personally i need some kind of format as my notes or scribbles :rofl: are all over the map and can be confusing to decipher even for me​:rofl:. As always open to suggestions or criticism thanx for all your help :100::100::beers::grin:

6 Likes

Congrats on the new babies! Everything’s lookin good. The up and down weather can be a pain in the a$$, I have the same thing here in n.Illinois

3 Likes

Thank you for stopping by, appreciate the congrats :+1::100::beers::grin:

2 Likes

Looking good Z!! Getting those babies up and at em………… longest 120 days ever!!! Glad you found a spot that fits your grow style. Keeping a journal tight is important. I couldn’t find anything on my thread if I wanted to. Enjoy your weekend fellow cultivator!!! :pray:t2::pray:t2::heart::pirate_flag:

1 Like

Thank you much brother fatz , thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend also growmie :100::beers::grin:!! Now i gotta see how i want to lst, i tried the scrog method last grow not sure if i like that at least not when the net spans wall to wall as then i couldn’t move my plants if needed. I do like your pipe cleaner method so i may look more into that​:grin:. I’m also thinking of fimming 2 of the 4 or 1 of each strain and see how that works out​:+1:

1 Like

Get up with @CoyoteCody he makes the adjustable lst clips. I swear by them I bought 25 and ordered another 75 to train all my plants. Easy to water and aerate the top surface after feeding. Also I’m thinking after the stretch and the stems harden off you can remove them and use them to hold up buds with weak stems. I’m throwing my nets away. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100::pirate_flag:

6 Likes

For sure!!:+1: definitely will check these out :grin: thanx for that tip my friend enjoy your night :beers::100:

3 Likes

@CoyoteCody mornin bother cody was interested in getting some of those awesome lst clips brother fatz talks so fondly of, do you sell only thru ebay if so would you have a link to them? Thanx for your help :grin::+1::100:

3 Likes

love the setup! good luck my dude!

2 Likes

Thanx for stopping by brother your welcome to tag along if you like. Thanx for your kind words on my setup, still learning the ropes myself hope you have a great day brother​:+1::100::beers::grin:

2 Likes

Hell to the yes I’ll tag along. I’m just starting my first auto run myself. Can’t wait to see both our progress!

3 Likes

https://ilgmforum.com/t/adjustable-lst-clips/77998

Its the second link in there, let me know if you can get there or not, not sure if they still have it set for level 3 trust members only, if not i will shoot you a screen shot of the ebay store, but they wont let me post the link outside of the classified area. Tha k you for showing interest!!

2 Likes

So yup shows private so whenever you can send a screen shot :+1:thanx growmie and have a great day :boom::100::grin:

2 Likes

I also forgot to include my lighting setup both are daisy chained and controlled thru my 69 pro right now at 28" and set two 20% with the controller i can adjust by 10% increments i might drop them down a few inches today but trying to not burn the little girls :grin:

2 Likes

Tag me in for your grow brother, id love to check it out :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Let me know if that helps, if not we can figure something out, i have a few tricks up my sleeve lmao.

2 Likes

Thank ya brother, appreciate that! I’ll let you know if I need anything :+1::beers::grin:

2 Likes

Update: helmet heads are starting to shed them im afraid to help as my fat fingers would for sure mess em up so hopefully mother nature will work it out😊 . I lowered lights to around 25 inches still at 20%

3 Likes