Newbie 1st grow going south quickly

Right now living space is 68.7 and RH is 53% at 7:43 am

Ok! Got the ventilation under control and ditched the floppy leaves- I realize that I made a huge error by keeping the lights on 24/7 with an auto- she is beginning to flower now- can I or should I begin to change the lighting to 12/12 or should I maintain 24/7 and just add the bloom?
Thanks!

Should I change the light schedule? I made an error during seedling with keeping the lights on and have been afraid to change that ever since so they’ve been in 24/7 - should I maintain that and add bloom or begin to use the timer and add bloom?
Thanks!

1 Like

I’d go 12/12 and add the bloom now that she is already flowering.

3 Likes

make sure you shut lower vents during dark hours so you don’t get light inside the tent and cause them to hermie

2 Likes

I run mine at 18/6 , they need some rest

1 Like

Ok! So this afternoon we shut down to send the flare- it was about 3 hours dark and now bloom/veg for 12 until 8 am and then the timer will go off and the cycle will be set- current temp and Rh is 70 and 51% how is that? What’s ideal? Thanks again.

Those are good temps and RH for flowering. What are your day and night temps? Also, make sure to keep your RH below sixty at all times during flowering, otherwise you risk but rot, powdery mildew, and a slew of other issues that could ruin all your hard work.

1 Like

Still tracking them- right now at 11:37 pm 70.7 and 51%. Bloom and veg will be on from now until 8 am and then off until 8pm. I know I showed the issues that concerned me but here are the glamor shots we took today after I shed the damaged weight:

I’ll keep you updated- thank you for the guidance and mentorship. Gratitude!!

1 Like

Fun we had with the foliage fallout

Definitely coming along nicely! Awesome! Keep it up G

1 Like

Temps aren’t bad I run my hotter around 80 when lights on 76 when they go off, I ment to put 16/8 for my lights

1 Like

Will keep an eye- thanks for the advice

1 Like

So, just checked running cool- 70 and 74% with lights on - I’ll turn the heat on in the house.

74% is wayyy too high for flowering. If you are using a tent, I’d consider opening it up a little bit to let some fresh air in and reduce your chances of building condensation. Better to take care of it before it’s too late. A dehumidifier might be in your future if your having trouble keeping the humidity down.

1 Like

Whoops-typo. It was 54%

72 and 45% w lights off

That’s much better lol. 45-50 for RH in flowering is gonna be your sweet spot. Keep it up bro, glad to hear it’s running better :grin:

1 Like

2 Likes

Any tips on increasing the Rh? I seem to be falling just short at 40 the past few days.