Newbe grower question on leaves

First time grower can any one tell me how much longer to Harvest?

1 Like

She’s still got quite a bit of time to fatten up I would think.

1 Like

@VTGROW Ok ty

That’s around 2 to 3 weeks into flower. So 5 or 6 weeks to go. Lots of bulking up to do.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 Ok ty you just bursted my wife"s bubble LOL

1 Like

When your plant is mature the flower will look like this: keep this as a reference because that’s your goal right there.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 WOW didn’t realize they get that big Ty i will keep it

1 Like

Need Help i have a Amnesia Haze that’s 10 days old not sure if she looks good or not.

Doesn’t look good =(
Is it to hot? Same questions apply to this plant.

Back to your NL auto, you will want to look at the tricombs with your jewlers loupe once the flowers pistils have mostly turned orange/brown.

Also don’t feed nutrients if your plants in soil, it doesn’t need it until the soil is low on nutrients. Just overloads the plant, this is where you want to read your run off TDS

when i put the new light in (HLG 260 qb v1 light) the temp went up to 91degrees. I have since corrected the problem now it is mid 70’s. I had another plant in there with it at the same time.

it seems to be ok not sure what is going on

1 Like

It’s looking better, what’s the humidity?
If it’s low then you might want to use a dome, you can make one out of a clear plastic cake topper or something cut in half… Try to get something wide not just tall. 4L just are okay if they are clear.
Water lightly in a circle around the plant and only when soil is dry don’t over water.
Watch those Temps I think you will save this little guy

@Nicky Sorry that other pic is a Blueberry that i had in there at the same time. Humidity is 61% Temp is 77. I will try and save her if i can

The best thing is to just leave it alone as much as possible, sounds like things are in good condition as long as you don’t ;
Over water or let it dry out bone dry
Give only 6.5 ph water
Don’t feed nutrients
Keep Temps within range

@Nicky I will :+1:

1 Like

@Nicky I think the patient will survive. Ty for the tip on the dome. I used

the top from a DQ sundae i had LOL

2 Likes

Haha nice, it’s almost - 50c here so definitely not having ice cream anytime soon myself but enjoy.
keep it up you will want to dome it as long as you can because it’s hard to keep our tents at optimum VPD or humidity, it’s going to look rough for a while but it should bounce back.

humidity-chart

Up date on my Amnesia Haze. She is now in a five gallon pot and doing very well she is 19 days old a little small compared to Blue Berry in there with her who is 22 days old. Keeping Temp and Humidity in check.

The one on the left is the Haze

1 Like

My NL auto that I fimmed is the same age as your Ahaze, they are a bit smaller but just must be building a root system before they take off hopefuy.
I Fim’d mine

2 Likes

The blueberry looks strong and healthy you could FIM it for 4 colas and a more even canopy, that would be my suggestion.
The Ahaze I wouldn’t it needs to grow faster

1 Like