Newb soil questions

My clones besides the one I p.cow are in stonington. I believe my issues come from not watering right ( overwatering) do you have a water schedule you would recommend, and would it be advisable to water in fishsh!t , recharge, roots organics trinity, and soluble seaweed?

1 Like

Overwatering is generally related to frequency and not the amount at one time. Soil likes a wet to dry cycle and depending on your pot size and plants age could be 2-4 days between watering. Im not familiar with the additives you’ve listed except the Recharge and it’s great stuff loaded with beneficial microbes that will help store nutrients to feed the plants. If you’re going the organic route it’s recommended to keep the soil moiste and not water to run off. Too dry and those microbes can die to much water and you flush them out the bottom of the pot. Some great organic cultivators here using earth dust as organic amendments/nutrients with amazing results. @MeEasy @Storm @JaneQP are the main 3 I see Kill’n this style of growing :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Go with either soil or coco. They are different mediums that are managed very differently. Not a good idea to mix them.

1 Like

Thank you !

This is my sluricane clone :arrow_up:

1 Like

My Dosidos :arrow_up:

Looking a little pale and droopy. The droop can usually be associated with lights just coming on or shortly before lights out but I don’t think that’s the case here. Several things I see, possible overwatering, a mag deficiency and PH out of range?? When you water dies it come out the bottom and stay in those trays? If so this could be one thing creating an issue as the medium is wicking that run off back into the soil and refeeding?? :love_you_gesture:

OG no run off nor sitting in water I have these

For just in case. have recently been told I was overwatering not to point of run off but too much volume at one time. I believe I have cal/mag issues, have added since then am letting dry out a bit more, will water ( less volume, perhaps bit more often) I was ph water at 5.9 - 6.2 should I up the cal/mag is there hope for these yet ?

1 Like