Newb looking for advice

Rock on! White widow! I’m growing WW as but it’s a photo

3 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your time,
The soil if using ffof or happy Frog. I found will hold you up to 4 weeks, then you better start watching your leaves 2 times a day because auto’s can jump into flowering when ever they want and you better have the big three ready to go at 1/2 feeding even lower to 1/4 dose. Next feeding that week bump it up, watch your leaves for yellowing or burnt tips.
Take care grow on.

1 Like

Ok. Great advice. Thank you so much for your help. Happy growing my friend.

1 Like

Get as many of these you can, preferably all of them. Go by this chart. I go @ 12 weeks to a flush, then Ph 6.8 plain water, to 14 weeks approximately I want amber tricones on the calyxes where the white hairs will from to show amber. You will see on my pic I am still waiting about 1 to 2 weeks.
Thanks for your time.

20220107_15_09_09

This will help.

So I’m using fox farm happy frog with a little ocean forest on the bottom, I will be at a month from start of planting on the 27th of January. I have the big 3 liquid nutrients. I’m growing Zkittles auto do you recommend starting the nutrients at that time and what am I cutting the dose down to?

1 Like

Someone who uses the FF nutes will have more experience with when to start feeding that particular line, I use General Hydro but a lot of it’s pretty common practice I’m seeing between brands, a month in is a good time to start feeding but start at 1/4 strength. I think most growers will recommend starting nutes at 1/2 - 1/4 strength per brand recommendations and tweak from there. Very easy to burn your plants if giving them a full dose off to start them off.

Yea fox farms is great but just be sure to lift your pots on watering day if they’re feather light you’re not watering enough or often enough. I personally recommend jacks 321 it seems pricey at 1st at 120ish$ but it’ll last you easily 2-3 years and it’s easily the easiest to use nutrient on the market

Ok. Thank you. I will keep that in mind.

Some follow the chart, I start with a 1/4 feeding @ 3 weeks then work my way up next weeks feedings to full dose. Watch your leaves for any burned leaves or yellowing daily, if so back down a bit, make sure to PH to 6.8 after you mix up your nutrients and water. If using distilled water add Cal/ Mag so they have for all waterings.
Thanks for your time

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. Happy growing.

1 Like

Thank you for your contribution.