New York Surveilance

I don’t doubt that choppers are looking for outside grows (I’m pretty sure I’ve even seen them)

And I can even believe that they’d come out and rip up the plants and give a warning but all the internet surveillance jazz is too much

They got their hands full sweeping the dark web much less messing with the entire World Wide Web

3 Likes

Admit nothing. Deny everything, and misdirect.

5 Likes

Lol right!!

1 Like

That’s me haha.

My neighbors had some aerial drone photos taken for their real estate listing.

My property is visible in the photo and you can see two gigantic cannabis plants! :rofl::rofl: TOTALLY LEGAL HERE

6 Likes

Probably raise the value of their property :grin:

3 Likes

Cannot wait for that day

Yeah hurry up Gov Hokul

1 Like

The whole thing is just shitty. I’m sorry they did this to you over 4 plants. Watch the legal mumbo jumbo and get started back up as soon as you legally can.
But watch how the laws are written, they may have to be fenced off and locked. Just do it to the letter of the law. Wishing you the best in your future growing endeavors.

2 Likes

I have been reading this thread and I know in Florida that they fly all the time looking for illegal weed grows it’s hard for me to believe that they are finding this on the internet

2 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien that is a good one.
I have a jumbo box of foil, just in case…

1 Like

I think it’s true. Somewhere in the northeast. Helicopters and planes

1 Like

We are living in a police state.

3 Likes

Watch the movie Snowden. He worked for The NSA and fled to Russia for asilum after seeing all the illegal spying crap our government was doing on normal citizens.

NSA should stand for National Spy Agency.

It will open your eyes. Watch the movie.

4 Likes

They don’t do that anymore
It’s a kinder, more gentle police state now

7 Likes

Do you know if you can grow in NY with a cannabis medical card?

1 Like

I don’t know… I want to say no, until a dispensary sale has happened, I think it is still in the grey area.

2 Likes

Medical grow in NY starts October 1st

2 Likes

Wtf that’s stupid. Why would they start at the end of the gro season?!?

4 Likes

Yes!!! Will it be weird I’m in flower the day I’m allowed to grow?

5 Likes