Decided it was time to upgrade to a permanent space. Had an unused 10 X 5 storage space in the basement and decided to build a dedicated grow area. It took us two days to build . We decided to use reflective insulation to help with the temperature as that room is technically underground. In the end we decided to just put a small thermostat controlled oil heater and that is working well so far maintaining the temp. I also finally got rid of the crappy lights and upgraded some. Still not the ones i want ultimately but i have several friends that have used them with great success so i am exited to see how they will do. I haven’t put up the fans yet but there are 2 ac infinity inline fans one 6 inch for intake and an 8 inch to vent out. Will put those plus all of the clip and floor fans in once they are actually needed in a few weeks.
For the first run we are doing the power pack from ILGM . We are only going to plant one each and are going to LST and screen them this time so no need for a ton of plants.
Here are a few pics of the new room and the start of the new grow. We typically do the shot glass method then straight to soil and it works pretty well so we will do the same this run.
Strains: powerplant , critical mass, and trainwreck. updates weekly on tuesdays !