New Year New Room 1st grow of 2022

Decided it was time to upgrade to a permanent space. Had an unused 10 X 5 storage space in the basement and decided to build a dedicated grow area. It took us two days to build . We decided to use reflective insulation to help with the temperature as that room is technically underground. In the end we decided to just put a small thermostat controlled oil heater and that is working well so far maintaining the temp. I also finally got rid of the crappy lights and upgraded some. Still not the ones i want ultimately but i have several friends that have used them with great success so i am exited to see how they will do. I haven’t put up the fans yet but there are 2 ac infinity inline fans one 6 inch for intake and an 8 inch to vent out. Will put those plus all of the clip and floor fans in once they are actually needed in a few weeks.

For the first run we are doing the power pack from ILGM . We are only going to plant one each and are going to LST and screen them this time so no need for a ton of plants.

Here are a few pics of the new room and the start of the new grow. We typically do the shot glass method then straight to soil and it works pretty well so we will do the same this run.

Strains: powerplant , critical mass, and trainwreck. updates weekly on tuesdays !

11 Likes

Make sure it doesnt give off light at dark period. U dont wanna accidentally herm any of ur ladies

Loving the new digs! Best of luck and happy growing

4 Likes

New digs. Fun!
Air exchange? Exhaust?

4 Likes

I forgot this one. Ull definitely want some decent air exchange going on

3 Likes

Yes. Just not up yet. Two AC infinity’s one 6 in for intake and an 8in to exhaust out

6 Likes

Covered in electrical tape once we set the temp.

1 Like

What a sweet setup! Hope you run a journal on it

4 Likes

Ready to rock and roll! Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Weekly on Tuesday!!

4 Likes

nicely done. looking forward to seeing your ladies grow.

2 Likes

That grow room looks awesome! Did you have to cut the poles to make it fit? Love the setup regardless. Always shooting to make things myself than buy pre-made as I can make to my quality standards

4 Likes

Looking amazing

1 Like

nice set up, I like it

1 Like

Actually no. We used framing from an old tent.

2 Likes

Thats awesome it worked out so well!

Greetings and thank you for your time,
LOL beautiful bunker, I am very seriously jealous, nice digs and ideas.
Grow on brother you are going to do well with that room.
Take care Grow on.

2 Likes

I read your name and I keep muttering

‘Born on a Sunday….’ Hahaha

1 Like

You are one of the very few who might of heard that poem. He was also a comic book character, now I am showing I am old as dirt. I had alot of other nick names with that name as well LOL.
Take care and thank you for being here.

1 Like

No problem. And I only remember the comic book. Solomon Grundy is one of my alltime fav characters. Beautifully broken

1 Like

I can’t believe your nice setup! Makes me want to move back to basement areas.
In PA. We could stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Please do a journal. Perfect I tell you. You should save alot on utilities because of the Temps basement has to offer, unlike my garage in the south.
Take care

1 Like