New Toys, New Adventures

So, i got some new equipment a few months back. I decided to have a 4x4 gorilla grow tent, dedicated to veg. That tent is running with a HLG 600B Spec. I just moved 3 Skywalker OG and 1 Northern Lights (all ILGM) from that tent into my other new 4x4, dedicated to flowering, yesterday. That tent is running with a HLG 650 R Spec and an HLG 30W UVA.
Now in my flowering tent there are 4 Northern Lights babies and 2 Godfather OG Clones i got from @Fieldofdreams . My CIC clone from @Newt is also in there at the moment but will soon be moved upstairs to my clone mother tent.

Here is the CIC clone, getting transplanted to a 2 gal home yesterday. She seems happy :blush:

And alas… my 4x8 is still going strong. The current light setup in there is
HLG 550R Spec
HLG 350R Spec
Spider Farmer SF4000
2x HLG 30W UVA

All 3 tents will also be recieving HLG 15W 730NM Far Red soon (i just need to get off my duff and make it happen!) :crazy_face:
I will be very busy these next 6-7 weeks but will try to update whenever possible :blush:.
@pr @Fiz @Thatbaldguy @sandune and anyone else that wants to follow along and advise me on the way, feel free.

14 Likes

Everything looks great!!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Probably bad timing considering my work schedule for next several weeks. Going to be a lot of work :see_no_evil:
It’ll be fun though.
My window treatment for the new flowering tent arrives today. So right now its just venting into the living room! :rofl:
But… i finally got a report on that GSC you gave us. The report was put in the form of a question. It went something like this… " why wasn’t your girl scout cookies this good…?":rofl:
Well done sir! :blush:

4 Likes

In for the watch.

3 Likes

You know, Mrs. Newt asked me nearly the same question this morning. “Why do you think you’re getting these percentages?” My answer… “Beats the heck out of me. Good lights? Good genetics? Good nutrients? Maybe all of the above.”

I really don’t have a definitive answer, but I am liking the results.

7 Likes

“NEW TOYS”

Game is on.

6 Likes

Glad to have y’all along😊

3 Likes

So far that BSPEC is nice . My plants seem less ‘leggy’ then veging them under my SF4000 or the Rspecs. Also more bushy but… they seemed to grow/ veg slower.
However. I did have them root bound in solos for a while (i jumped the gun and started seeds too early before i was ready to completely set up the veg tent) and also topped twice. Both of which probably slowed them some.
We’ll see what happens with this next group of NL and GFOG…

1 Like

I didn’t know the dynamics of the blue light, like that. Thanks for explaining. Those are the ones in the second picture that just came out from under the Bspec. Ill try to get better close up pictures when i get home from work. The are Skywalker OG and are supposed to be short and bushy anyways. (1 is a Northern Lights, also short and bushy)

3 Likes

Wowza. Nice setup. I am going to stalk you, too. This will be a great show.
YN6qUXj4HdXoY

5 Likes

Glad to have you.

1 Like

Were you @Sydious able to keep the Super Lemon Haze clone on a recovery track or did she just fade away?

1 Like

Bruce Bugbee does a good job explaining light spectrum and attributes

2 Likes

@Sydious I’m in! I wanna tag along! I just planted 4 SLH autos on Wednesday. They all came above ground today. I’ll be starting another journal in the next few weeks. I’ll tag you to join the journey. Never grew an auto so this should be fun. Also Never used living soil so I’m poppin’ two cherries at once.

6 Likes

@Thatbaldguy Tag me, too.

5 Likes

Absolutely brother! I hope I don’t fail miserably.

4 Likes

Ha, no worries! SLH autos are on my radar, so I’d like to know how they do. What breeder/seed bank?

2 Likes

Massive grow you have! Looks sweet brother.

2 Likes

Mines coming around. Slowly but surely. Thanks again for adding those clones to my grow.:+1:t4:

4 Likes

Ilgm super lemon haze auto.

4 Likes