New to this please help

Yeah getting darker cups but schedule at work has been weird lately so haven’t had time been letting coco dry out before watering but gave the girls more that usually because they had been curled down which I thought was a sign that they needed more water also how far should light be and should I change the light cycle at this point their on a 24 light cycle right now

1 Like

You could go to 18 / 6 if you like on lights. What kind of light are you using on your seedlings ?

Maxsisun pb4000 @kellydans

1 Like

@FlynHigh that looks to be a pretty nice light I’m not familiar with it. I would probably go by Factory recommendations on height.

What @kellydans said.

1 Like

I agree :+1:

1 Like

U guys are awesome

2 Likes

Ok guys these are the girls today the only one im worried about is chesse whats going on here top 2 pics and my other question is when should I start neuts watering every other day 18/6 lights cycle

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @SKORPION @kellydans @Hellraiser @dbrn32

1 Like

Cots look awfully yellow for plants being that small. How close is your light? I can almost say you need to raise it or dim it some without you answering.

Also wondering how much water you are giving every other day?

3 Likes

You mention watering every other day your cup looks pretty wet. Seedlings don’t need watered every other day. If you’re using a dome you can mist the inside of the Dome couple times a day to keep humidity level high.

2 Likes

Light is about 35’ and less than a once of water cup looks wet because i had just watered before pic but cup was dry before watering they are no longer under a dome anymore as well

1 Like

@dbrn32 light is also a full power

A 16 ounce bottle is what the get over the course of about a week and a half between the 4 oh and rh is low to mid 20s

2 Likes

If the light has a dimmer turn it down some and see if you can get rh up.

1 Like

Can redome them if need to

1 Like

@dbrn32 @kellydans @SKORPION @Teffygreenthumb @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie So guys this is the girls today 2 days after their 1st nutrient feeding Water ph does 6.5 and about 5:00 ppm Water to run off run off coming out at 5.9 got 2nd feeding today Doming for one more night Thinking about transplanting tomorrow would you guys think and do you think I got a chance of pulling this one off I think I’m roughly about 30 days into this grow with this point

2 Likes

You don’t need to transplant yet. What do roots look like when you pull clear cups out?

1 Like

Shouldn’t need transplant yet… how do your roots look? Definitely could still grow into great plants give them time!

roots are trying to grow out the train holes @Teffygreenthumb @dbrn32

Your plants should be bigger if that’s the case. How many holes are in cup? Do you also have them in outer cup? Should be a lot if small, you want the roots to get plenty of oxygen.

2 Likes