New to this....curling leaves:(

Hi there…this is my first post and i hope that i am doing this right.
I am trying to grow my first few plants. Some strawberry kush i purchased from ilgm.
My problem is the bottom sets of leaves yellow and curl. I havent tested ph as yet, but was hoping that fellow growers have seen the same thing before and can point me in the right direction.
I have a 3ft by 3ft grow tent and growing under 6500k cfl on an 18/6 cycle.

3 Likes

They look hungry to me. Using nutrients?

1 Like

I have done today, was giving them time to recover after repotting which was about 2 weeks ago.
I have them a 1/2 diluted solution of fertilizer which i think is about 14%N 2%P 2%K…i cant tell you for sure as im not home tonight sorry.

1 Like

Those lower leaves will naturally die off, but I think this plant could use a transplant into a bigger pot, she’s run out of room.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will do that this week and see how she goes…what size pot do you suggest?

1 Like

A 5 gallon pot for a photo plant, you can get away with a 3 gallon for an auto.

1 Like

@MattAHS what soil are you using?

1 Like

And definitely Invest in a pH meter that’s were some of your yellowing is coming from also but they’re hungry and will love you when you put them in a 5 gallon pot but you definitely want to start pH in your water and pH in your water and nutrients when you get to that point :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks guys…will repot on the weekend and she how she responds. Thanks for the advice:)