New to the site!

Hey! New to site as well. These gurls are right at 2 mo. Havent grown in over 25 yrs…thought would try again. A guy gave me 2 seeds right after they had sprouted. One is supposed to be gorilla glue and the other one white widow or something like that? The seeds were bought online and guaranteed female but not quite sure where he got them from. Topped the taller plant this morning after the photo. The other plant I FIM’d about 2 weeks ago. Since new to site just wanted to make a post and see what y’all thought! Thanks!

1 Like

@Bengdawg Howdy there!!! Your plants look good! Welcome aboard!!:+1:t2::green_heart::+1:t2::green_heart::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Obviously bro! Welcome @Lensbigbud and @Bigbud1

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Bengdawg

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams GO BILLS !!

2 Likes

@beachglass You know I love the Bills Mafia lol. They’ve all watched too much wrestling growing up. Jumping off RV’s onto folding tables and whatnot is awesome and insane. Best thing that ever happened to the Bills though is when my boyTommy rolled out and went South for the Winter lol. Otherwise you’d still be his……just saying. :thinking::wink::confounded:

2 Likes

Yup. The Bill’s fan are the rockinest.
3oFzlX1UjfTx4h06vm

2 Likes

@beachglass and of course you have a gif related to our conversation lol!! You RULE!!!

1 Like

No dumb questions bud. Even us ol dudes learn new stuff here. Or new/different ways to grow. I do soil and my son is starting out learning hydro. I got him a gift card to get him started from Way to Grow. Can’t wait to learn from first hand experience. Some of the hydro growers on here produce some massive and super healthy plants.
Get ur Grow on!!

Hey man im a new grower myself first photo period cracked first 2 seeds June 3rd. Had some issues plants are better now im learning as i go

Had them in a smaller tent just put them in a taller one so when i flip to flower hopefully now they don’t bust through the roof :rofl:

1 Like