7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lensbigbud. Nice little lady you hav there! :v:

1 Like

Welcome. Did you start a journal?
Tell us more about your Lady.

1 Like

Welcome to the community your plant looks great

2 Likes

No Journal I just go with the flow. I try to keep my grows as simple as possible there seems to be a lot less problems when you just let it do its own thing. All of my grows are organic. Mostly Autos with some LST.

2 Likes

Understand completely. It is a mirical I can type, let alone explain all I do for the grow.

2 Likes

Very nice great grow!!!

2 Likes

Nice plant buddy!!!

Zoiks Scoob! Like, that’s a nice lookin plant!! Welcome to the community!!!

1 Like

@Lensbigbud @Bigbud1 Two BigBuds in one thread?!?! Sounds like a grow off in the makings lol!

Would the real BigBud please stand up!

Len that’s some sweet flower on her!!

5 Likes

Nice growing! Welcome to the forum :smiley:

1 Like

welcome dood

1 Like

Welcome @Bigbud1 and @Lensbigbud ro the neighborhood.

2 Likes

PaOjtXFCVqp5Q8g0si

3 Likes

Thanks man like i was saying im brand new to this. I’ll probably ask alot of dumb questions but bear with me :v: oh yeah Go Cowboys haha

1 Like

@Bigbud1 Well this ain’t Gerry’s World but we will get to talking some football trash soon. @PurpNGold74 apparently they just let anybody up in this joint lmao!!

TB12!!! Lifer here!!! Let’s Goooooo!!! :football:

1 Like

Lolol ok will see. Anyway appreciate you getting back to me

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

For photo periods It’s Fox Farm Happy Frog with all purpose Fox Farm amendments with some added perlite. at flip to flower Fox Farm fruit and flower Amendment top dressed. For Autos I like to go a little bit heavy with Fox Farm fruit and flower right in the soil I don’t really worry about burn because the Amendments take some time to be available and I like to have the phosphorus in at the start by the time the nutrients are ready it will need the higher phosphorus anyway.

1 Like

I am learning soil as we speak. The nursery yard soil won’t grow even my lawn. Bag soild brought PH and time delay issues. NO BRAINER, NO WORRIES, I found seller of FFOF. I will continue to buy and in the future re-mix. The Peat moss helps counter my over-watering tendencies. PH/PPM all water going in. Run-off from watering will drive me crazy, but utilized to guide me. Not below 7.0 yet. Top dressing application utilized was an explanation I received. Regardless, Of all plants, the WEED likes FFOF and my blend the best. Yard not always happy to receive run-off. I need to thin it down or only feed to trees.Tulips were on sterioids, in the spring. PNW resident, so, no brainer, BIGFOOT Mychos, added to all soil and clone mixing.