New to the forum but not to growing

Happy And Healthy great job :clap::blush::v:

1 Like

Tents looking happy. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I do apologize for not updating everyone interested in my indoor medical grow…No worries :upside_down_face: I’m back from some personal hell lol!!
I’m playing catch up right now, so here goes early week 5 update!!! I’m just going to post some pictures for now… let’s call this day 30 of 12/12?? I think that’s right.

1 Like

Not even sure I have them labeled correctly idk :face_with_peeking_eye: 2 gsc in the rear of tent…both runtz up front!! Everything was top dressed with build a flower today. I’m just watering with…water lol!! For the most part. 5 gal containers probably closer to 8 gallons of soil in each. I do keep a brew going at all times…
20220922_183038
I just have some soil in the bucket, add a little buildasoil amino as I fill it back up with water from my filter. Reverse osmosis or DI water, not sure if it matters. Keep it aerated and that’s about it for now!!!

I’m back is the important thing :relieved:. I don’t anticipate any further issues that would keep me from a weekly update, so…stay tuned everyone!!!

Me too!

2 Likes

As far as that discussion about vpd?.. I’m continuing with my understanding of it!! I can be more specific about what vpd I’m hitting… Pick a spot in the canopy, Let me know which :leaves: on which :potted_plant: :laughing:

Basically I’m trying to get the best return for my dollar on some quality meds. Indoors is my only option. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the entire grow and I can say at day 30 of 12/12…? I’ve never achieved results like this before!! I am using the official buildasoil schedule as a guide. I will reuse and amend as much soil as possible for future grows. Needless to say, I’m anxious to try some final results lol!!! Stay tuned…still working towards a more permanent, clean looking indoor grow setup!!! Think exhaust, circulation, mimic outdoor ideal conditions appropriate for the stage of growth you’re currently in?.. I’m back!! This grow ain’t over yet lol!!

1 Like

I’m digging the enthusiasm!! Carpe Diem!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams actually…I look forward to the changes necessary for CHANGE!!! I HOPE EVERYONE DOES!!! MY BATTLE IS OVER FOR NOW! ONWARDS FLYING HIGHER THAN EVER!!

I LOVE GROWING MEDICINE!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like