New to the forum but not to growing

My mom retired from Pfizer with a pension from Monsanto. Who makes the pill that Sharon Elizabeth Mary Sikora/Jones takes for the next 2 years because she is a breast cancer survivor with peripheral neuropathy and early signs of dementia?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m done with America’s Healthcare!!!

I connected BJC to the Men’s Clinic at the 777 Ballas road facility

Calm down friendl. You’re venting into a void. If you need someone to talk to maybe you could find me on IG and we could try and get you into a different headspace. I hope you can find a happy space to be Thankful for today and enjoy some small measure of the Holiday Spirit.

4 Likes

No, I speak the truth.

13 years of antidepressants. My medication now is testosterone. What do you want to know about me? My anxiety about doctor’s prescribing hormone blockers?? Watch Bill Nye saves the planet with my mom. Explain that evolution is true to her.

Thanks for joining me in my chase for Healthcare during this grow journal.

It just seems it’d be more appropriate to journal your Cannabis grow journey here and maybe pursue your frustrations about Healthcare on your local representatives Social pages. Just a thought @Beefy

2 Likes

Good on you for reaching out, takes courage to help or trying to.

This is a grow journal for plants not a self growth journey. To rage senslessly in a public forum is odd behavior to say the least and wont benefit u in anyway. Dreams was just worried about your well being and was refering u to healthier more appropriate ways to handle your issues. Roll 1 up and relax man, hope u find peace bud, but to be blunt id tone down the rants and focus more on the grow, plus u run the risk of being removed from forum.

4 Likes

How much? Which version/what extras? Was just looking at one, got a xmas bonus to burn - literally.

Damn just saw your suspended, Oh well.