New to the forum but not to growing

Hello fellow growers!!

I just received my 1st order from ilgm and im excited to get back in the game. Haven’t grown in 4 years. I gave hydroponics a try but going back to soil for now.

So many strains, so little time. I settled on these.

New for me are led lights. Previous grows were hps. So we have a Bloom Plus xp3000 going in a 1 sq meter tent and a Bestva BP1000 going in a 2x2x4 ft tent. Fox Farm ocean forest soil and FF grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom nutrients. Also a little cal-mag.

That’s about it for now. Hope you will join me and watch these girls grow to become beautiful flowers.

6 Likes

Welcome!!! Looking forward to watching your grow!!!

2 Likes

Best of luck to you bro :muscle:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. Jack’s 321 is one of the most used nutrient lines in this community. I only use Fox Farm products but if I changed, Jack’s would be it.

Cheaper…same amount from start to finish. Dry amendments last longer than liquid nutrients. :+1:

4 Likes

@Beefy What up Beefy!! Welcome to the Forum!! Can’t wait to see your Runtz & Gurl Scout Cookies grow!! :+1:t2::green_heart::+1:t2::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:. Most important is getting yourself a good digital ph and ppm pens . Since you have photoperiod seeds, your 4’ high tent will be a tad low. But, if you train right they should be marvelous.
20220625_140334

3 Likes

Welcome and happy growing

2 Likes

Thanks! Me too :grin:

Thank you coon

I definitely have some reading to do. I haven’t been on a grow forum since 2005ish lol. I’ll checkout jack’s 321 and any other suggestions from the community. For now just sticking to what has worked in the past.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

1 Like

Thank you fieldofdreams. Im excited too.

1 Like

Thanks beach. I have a hanna combo meter. The 4’ tent is just for starters. The 1sq m tent is a little taller than me @6’2". Not that it won’t ever see flower but, we’ll see :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hey @Beefy wuts up witcha…

1 Like

Welcome. Happy growing! I’ll tag along.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You will love it here, lots of great advice and camaraderie. :v: :grinning:

1 Like

I should be able to reply again. I was at my limit yesterday. Let’s see…

1 Like

Alright I’m back. Not much to report. 3 of each were placed in warm water yesterday 6/28 @6:30 pm cdt.

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes