New to the forum and a beginner looking for any helpful tips

6 Likes

They look a little over watered, but look great other than that. Welcome!

4 Likes

Holy crap. That’s beginner? Mine are in 3 inch containers. I need your help!

1 Like

Are you using grow bags or nursery pots? How old are you plants?

Strongest suggestion is to give us all the deets - the experienced growers here can spot a “going to be a problem soon” style problem from a mile away.

What I mean by that is:

Once you have all that info in your post, it’s a lot easier for people to refer back to the “ticket” to answer questions and help with problems that crop up along the way.

Can we see a side angle as well please. Are they autos or photos? Just thinking you may want to flip soon before you run out of grow space after flip plants will stretch anywhere from 25-100%

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Cal/mag deficiency during flower (support ticket)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)purple haze, ilgm, feminized
-Age of plant/what week of flower: 30 days
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: organic soil
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots: 3 gallon fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): 6.0
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: N/A
-Method used to measure PH and TDS: general hydroponic liquid test solution.
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space: indoor/ 3x3 growershouse tent
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other: CMH prism lighting science
-Actual wattage draw of lights: 315
-Current Light Schedule: 18/6
-Temps; Day, Night: 80 day, 72 night.
-Humidity; Day, Night: 40%
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: Yes, 6 inch inline exhaust fan and 2 6 inch clip fans.
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: AC
-Co2; Yes, No: Co2 filter on exhaust fan.

They are photos

2 Likes

Zoom out a bit like whole tent shot, sorta trying to see how big they Ar within your max space.

Get them to perk up and then flop them through looks like they are big enough. Remember their going to stretch for 2 weeks of. Massive growth posst flip

I think they are getting big quick. I topped them a few days ago so i read somewhere to wait 2 weeks after topping before going 12/12. Is that the right choice?

2 weeks? No. Watch your tops and wait until they start to grow to a decent size. Again your going to get 2 weeks of rapid growth post flip. Maybe a week.

How much height do you have left?

@Not2SureYet you do more tops then me on photos

Otherwise your going to end up. With this issue

5 Likes

Nice looking plants. You have very knowledgeable folks helping you with suggestions. Following along for the grow. Welcome to the forum community and happy growing

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I am not sure I should answer this as I am not one to follow rules lol I will only add my thoughts. I have topped and then flipped soon after. I have one I did like that right now. And she is a little monster. I topped this at 2 weeks old
Here is a link to where I started at week 2 and she was topped. It is the Moby Dick. It would be faster and better than clogging your thread up with my grow. You can just scroll through the pictures to see where I had to also super crop this and where she was at last thursday.
I would top now and give her a week to catch up though. To be on the safe side. I grow as a hobby. So If things don’t go right while I learn. There is no problems. I would hit her pretty good with light once you flip though to try and keep the stretch down a little. If not. You will be looking at @Nicky sized plants :grin:

1 Like

Yeah so a week from when you topped and then crank your lights to full blast, lower them nice and close, and flip your plants to 12/12. You’ll have to raise your lights as the plants grow but keeping them close and full blast will help control stretch as much as possible.

Thanks @Not2SureYet

1 Like