New to site and growing @ seedling stage

Good Job, i think

1 Like

@MyHd, @Nicky, @Dbpooper @TLC. Hope I did this right…Wanted to give an update. I think it is doing well. Of course I need others opinion. Still just winging it. Was alittle warm here yesterday. Had a fan blowing lightly. I’ve been able to keep the temp between 72/77. Humidity is bouncing alittle. 54/67%. Hope thats ok as well. I do have a fan system coming. I’ve just been misting with tap water as I see fit. I do it a few times a day. (have nothing better to do then keep an eye on it). I’ve been keeping it a moist/dry. To afraid to over water. Is that ok? Was hoping for some feed back on the look and growth. It’s 3 1/2 in tall…Thanks for any and all help.

1 Like

Better picture.

7 Likes

Looking good dude just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll be fine the first two weeks or so is always the slowest it seems as far as growth goes, but under that soil your roots are getting established and she’ll start to really take off!

4 Likes

Doing good so far,

1 Like

I sprayed some water in the pot and it perced up. I will start to spray a little bit more then I have been…(not much). Was wondering when I would start to feed? I have the General Organics Go Box as my nutrience. The chart says, Week 1 Rooted Seedling. Is it a rooted seedling now? How will I know it’s a rooted seedling. Week 2 Early Growth? All help is appreciated. @MyHd @Dbpooper

3 Likes

I give mine a shot glass of water every 2 days for the first two weeks, no nutrients, but that’s my opinion. I’m sure we all differ a little. 3rd week maybe quarter dose and up it from there week to week. Just have to watch and make sure it’s growing good, looks like you doing fine my friend. @Bulldognuts what’s your opinion on nutes for seedlings

2 Likes

@A.D.O.G mine are right at 3 weeks. Going half gallon pots so they can be transported to friends house for planting in the ground

3 Likes

Everything I’ve seen says no nutes while seedlings phase. You know the soil I use so I definitely don’t need nutes. Unless you’re seeing issues probably shouldn’t think about adding anything if you are in soil.

4 Likes

Most important I think is read your plant when you water if she perks stick with that amount as time goes on increase the water until you start getting run off. Pay attention to the TDS /PH of the run off.

4 Likes

I noticed the few leaves I do have are starting to droop. I did look it up. I have obviously been UNDER watering… Sending picture from this morning and this evening. Just saw them starting to droop. I know that means the rrots are not getting enough. I’m not to late to save it, am I? I did put some water in there as soon as I noticed. I also received my fan system. Which I did put up. WOW what a difference in the tent. All opinions appreciated…

@MyHd @TLC @Bulldognuts @Nicky

2 Likes

If you think your under watering water her The roots are growing at this stage just like @Dbpooper said. Moisten the entire pot dont drown her at this time that will come later…lol

3 Likes

Cool. Thank you for quick respond. Was worried. I was also wondering if I should put the fan in the tent, connected to filter? As of now, I put filter in tent, tube threw hole into the fan outside of the tent on the floor.

1 Like

I run my filter thru out the grow…people differ on that, air flow is important make sure the little girl is swaying in the breeze

3 Likes

They’re looking good. Just water around perimeter of plant. Not to the point that pot is fully soaked. Keep those roots searching for water. As far as filter you don’t need it yet. Running filter while humidity is higher will cause it to clog up faster. Wait until you get to Flower to run filter.

3 Likes

Do you run fans with filter during veg

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you. I was having trouble with humidity and temp. Kept moving all over the place. Just couldn’t get it adjusted right. Thought the fan would help? I just put it up in the last hour. I will turn off till I see flowers. Do you have fan in tent or outside the tent?

1 Like

@Bulldognuts I do odor control so I get a new filter each year and rotate the new filter into flower then use it in veg the next grow. seems I get better air flow from the ac infinity thru the tent with the filter on.

1 Like

OK I got what you are saying. My circumstances are such that I don’t have to worry about odor to much. As much weed that’s being smoked in my house odor control wouldn’t make much difference. :smiley:

6 Likes

@Bulldognuts LMFAO

3 Likes