New to indoor growing need any tips available

If anyone can see from my last pics I need any kind of info for indoor growing I have grown before but never in a tent so can anyone see if I’m doing anything wrong so far? I have 7 clones about 8-14 inches tall. How should I transition into larger pots and keep it cool enough? They’re in a garage but I put a window unit AC in there what temp should it be?

Without any picture to go on we can’t see how your plants are doing. Ideal temp needs to be between 70-80f. As for transplanting take care not to disturb the root ball. Your humidity needs to be high during the cloning process as the plants only way of taking in moisture is through the leaves until the roots start to form. Hope some of this helps :sunglasses:

Fill this out. It will help others help you :v:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!
:v:

1 Like

Sorry thought I added pics lol but here are a few of what I have going

3 Likes

Fill out the support ticket that @repins12 posted first of all. Plants look really healthy although a bit leggy so have a look at your light height. Temperature can be controlled using an Inkbird controller or similar. What size of tent are you using

3x3x6 for now going today to get 5x8 and I filled the ticket out in another topic I will find it real fast

Here is the slip I filled out

Can’t help you with the lights but @dbrn32 can. I see you don’t have anything to check PH or PPM so I would invest in two good quality meters. I use the Apera for my PH and the bluelab truncheon for PPM. These are essential for keeping nutrition levels on point. As for transplanting I would get on to that fairly quickly before your plants get too big to handle. Your PH for soil should be 6.5-6.8 so get a hold of PH up and PH down as well. When I mix my nutes the PH drops to 5.2 so it needs dragged back up constantly

1 Like

You want lights on temp of about 78f. Clones look a little stretchy, but healthy.

Yea I have some up and down I usually keep it around 6.0-6.2 just transplanted yesterday into 5 gallon felt pots

1 Like

When should I top? After every 4th nose correct?

Node this flipping thing lol

4th node is good. Depending on how many bud sites you want you can top each branch after that again a couple nodes after that :wink: and so on!
I like em natural topless!

2 Likes

Yea I just want as many colas as possible for this 3x3. How do I train them to flatten out? Do I just keep training them different ways until they widen out?

2 Likes

yep spread em out and anchor them down! Its nice to have branches to do that with. But you can top the anchored branches too, that will give more bud sites also

How long does it usually take for the main stall to thicken and harden? Mine are mostly all thin and tall is there anything else I can do to make them grab for the light harder?

ultimately Im guessing you will want to use a scrog net right? Get some branches growing first and once you have a bunch of branches set up your scrog net and as the branches grow up through it take the time to use the net to even out the canopy.

unfortunately you need a bit of patience in this department. The stalk will be supported somewhat by the scrog net once you jamb all the tops through it.
If you are going the scrog route the big thing is make lots of branches! The more the merrier, if you have too many you can always cut em off!

Yea I do want to use a scrog net and when should I introduce that to the plants? When the branches are mainly coving the width of the pot?

Example, see the photo I posted above? Imagine that plant with half of it cut off for clones and the remaining branches guided into a scrog net to separate them. If you do that you can put a second scrog net above it to support the buds.