New to iglm. Not to growing

New to iglm, but not new to growing the reefer. I am a master electrician that also does plumbing, HVAC, welding, carpentry and gardening. I have 12 years + experience in cultivating cannabis. I haven’t grown any bud for going on 10 years. Due to the man confiscating about 10k in grow equipment. But now it is going to be legal to grow in my state very soon. My skills are in high demand right now. Averaging 2 to 3 contacts a week from people needing work done to grow their own. That’s why I’m here. I need genetics and info on the best deals. Getting ready to make an order from iglm any day now. I guess that’s enough for now. Figured I’d come by say hi and see what’s up. :ra

6 Likes

Welcome to the ILGM forum.

3 Likes

Yup! haha

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM forum, good luck and happy growing. :+1:

1 Like

Bahahaha. Where’s my glasses at. :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. ILGM has some very good strains to choose from. Ask about a strain you may be interested in growing and I am sure members will give there takes on the strain and if and any issues they may have had. happy growing :rofl: :bat:

2 Likes

Welcome!

If you needed to connect two 3- 6 awg nm cables in a 4x4 box what solution would you use?

3 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t get an initiation exam :joy:

3 Likes

Simple answer. Spit bolts and a bigger box. Unless it’s 4” deep.

What would you use?

2 Likes

These are great for connections in small spaces.
Many different configurations to choose from.

3 Likes

It wasn’t a test. I just wanted free advice.

6 Likes

Welcome trades people are very helpful here theyre gonna love you( reminds me of pinkfloyd, welcome to themachine)

1 Like

You certainly give enough free advice. Reciprocity is a good thing

3 Likes

My resume.

6 Likes

Your name through me off for a minute. :thinking:

You’re hired

2 Likes

That’s what I call a “clear tap”. I use them frequently. Def another option. Doesn’t require multiple tapes.

2 Likes

I’m still not sure how to secure a split but inside a box. I’m seeing various form factors, but not a lot of installs that aren’t grounding applications. This is a relocation of a 40amp range.

1 Like

Welcome aboard good to have experienced people as well as newbies.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like