New to IGLM. Grower since 1998!

Very nice i like it.!

2 Likes

People abused it so only senior members can start private messages.

Question, will house vapor barrier work? I know it’s not uv protected but I like will buds grow inside? Or is it not good for that (I have a bunch and would rather re do it in 2yr to split costs

@Cannabian I like your design I’m thinking of similar or…

1 Like

Wow abused HTF do you do that. Cant you just block people you dont like to correspond with? Wow!

People were selling.

Multiple accounts etc

It’s fine you get used to it the community is great and worth the 2 rules of links and pm’s

2 Likes

Selling is bad. Man remeber overgrow and the busts that went down. Scary shit for illegal state folks.

Here are some pics of my strains.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Awesome grow and harvest brother. And know I’m late but welcome to the other side. :grin::wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

Welcome, very nice! Looks great brother!

2 Likes

Wow that’s alot of kief lol, i never got to smoke much yet my girlfriend emptied it last time I wanted to go into it lol!

Here was my biggest cola last grow, had a couple very similar.
(dry weight)

I’m a soil grower and I’ve been growing autos mostly, been on the 1:1 cbd to thc ratio strains aside from 3 plants (for the last year) but now growing some strong strains and going to try autopots next grow before my outdoor crop.
I live in Canada so it’s legal to grow 4 plants at a time but the local police said they won’t be worrying about people that arnt growing for commercial black market needs so we are gonna maybe grow 4 per person outdoor this year =p.

You had me searching greenhouses all day yesterday so now I’m super stoked for spring and to build a pvc greenhouse lol!

I take it you ride?
I have plans to buy an enduro bike this year Dr650 but most importantly I’m going to get my license and the gear$$. Going with Kevlar mesh armoured gear made by a small American company called motorport they province the police with gear and I have seen multiple crash reports it seems like the best gear on the market.
Me and the wife want to take a year off and ride all the way south, as far as you can in south America but it’s a dream and it will take multiple years to build up the bike, gear, and teach the wife to ride. I’ve rose dirt bikes but never on the road so little nervous about drivers. Little bit by little bit. If I had a bike like your profile I would have killed myself so I never bought one lol

2 Likes

You can use poly, the issue is its not UV protected and not diffuse, nor is it woven to improve wind and storm handling. Cheap greenhouse poly is normally replaced by commercial greenhouse operations every 2 years some swap it out every year. If you know of any poly houses near you, ask if they have used stuff laying around. It will normally last 4 years before it breaks down.The woven stuff can last for 10 or 12 years and thats left on all year, even in snow areas. You can get by with crappy poly if all you need is to carry your plants over for an extra month or if it looks like rain for the rest of the season. I like big plants so 12 foot is pretty much minimum for height, remember that outdoor with diffuse light can grow gigantic weed! Not 4 foot weenie plants.

4 Likes

That’s what I mean I’m gonna grow my outdoor in it so should I plan on using it or is it not ideal for lighting issues (regardless of the uv I don’t care I’m probably moving in 2 years)?

1 Like

No, it should work ok, the light transmission wont be ideal but itll do just fine!
Just remember that poly isnt all that cheap, if you go to the site I mentioned you may find the price of good poly worth it? You can take it off and fold it up, then take it where you move too…

1 Like

@Nicky yes i ride. Thats an understatement of the world. Lol. I have been riding 38yrs, I started riding when i was 5yrs old. I have been motocross racing and superbike racing, and land speed racing. My whole life. I have 7 landspeed records. I have over 1 million miles and have riden to 19 states. And have owned 45 motorcycles. I currently have 3 bikes.
My favorite superbike track bike and sometimes i take to work bike.

Here is my daily driver. 05 zx10r heavily modified.

This what i take the wife on.

2009 kawasaki concourse.
Here is my buell x1 lightining carbonfiber extreme. Heavily modified evolution motor fuel injected 175 hp Vtwin drag bike 6 speed baker trans.
I am also a mechanic for fun. Among other things. 4 of my brothers are also master mechanics.

7 Likes

X1 (Small)

6 Likes

Here is some of my hash. It was my first time.

5 Likes

House vapor barrier? No clue sorry. You can get film at lowes home depot. 6 mil thickness minimum.
Also most high tunnel green houses are made out of tube. Fence top rails is what you need. Lowes and home depot sells them for $10.38 for a 10’ swedged piece. Dont you people in canada have a home improvement store chain like that there?

Is the buell belt driven? I remember almost buying one years ago, but chose a GSXR 600 instead, nice collection :+1: Damn I miss my bikes, also had a RM 250 2 stroke, mongrel of a bike, with a break neck powerband.

Fence top rails? Lol
We have Lowe’s because they bought out Rona, we also have home depot but we have these Canadian ones known as home hardware and others. The 6 mill poly is the vaper barrier I think, it’s what you use when you build something and after you put insulation in the walls… You guys use vaper barrier in the USA right? Hahah that’s my little poke back.

Very nice collection, shop and achievements while being involved in your passion.

I’m just learning hobbies and stuff again because I was in woot prison for 12 years lol… Well not really but it felt like it.
So far growing is my #1 passion and biking is my #1 dream (enduro not dirt), me and the wifey got into hiking a couple years ago and the Rocky Mountains (jasper/Banff) are our back yard so we enjoy that.
Ohhh and I took golfing lessons last year so I want to keep at it maybe buy clubs this year. The wife loves golf and we suuuuck but drinking a beer walking out in nature driving carts and swinging around a club I’m. Behind it!

1 Like

Yes it was belt driven. I have since upgraded to a chain. Due to the high horsepower. I kept snapping belts.

1 Like