New to growing when to harvest

About how much longer should I wait to harvest.
I’m thinkinimage g about 2 more weeks.
Any advice welcome
White widow auto thanks everyone

1 Like

Pic just loaded. It took a minute
It’s under a 600 watt led light

It would be much easier to see with normal light. A flash could also help see the plant, but blurple light makes it nearly impossible to really see the plant.
Snap a few pics in normal light?

Hard to tell from the pictures just how much longer, but I can tell you it needs more then two more weeks.

Thanks you. I was just curious because there’s like 50-60 % red hair Every where

I was told by a friend about 2more weeks However I myself trust the people on here more. Thanks for your help

Yep, several more weeks (3-4 maybe more). Keep feeding for another few weeks and check back. How long they been flowering?

They started flowering about 3 1/2 weeks ago
Everything looks good and healthy. I’m just curious why the leaves are curling and dry on the tips. The temp is always between 78-80
Humidity stays between 48-53%.

Looks like a possible ph issue or late magnesium deficiency but hard to tell from those pics. Can you fill out the support ticket

Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

White widow auto

Organic potting soil
Day temp 79-80 45-50% rh
Night temp 73-75
Light 600 watt led. Waiting for 1200 wat led
Indoor grow Tent 4x4x6
I use the tiger bloom line I also have fish emulsion but not sure if I should use it
Fans for ventilation
Ac yes
No type of humidifier
I’m new to using this site I hope I did this right
Thanks so much for your time and help.

Missing some of the more important answers. Are you measuring ph of your water/nutrient solution? And how much are you feeding

Yes my ph level Is 6.5- 7.0
24-8-16 fertilizer
I feed her about a quart every 4 days

A lot of the time I feed by how heavy the pot is

That’s real high in nitrogen for the stage you’re in. What brand is that?

I’m not it sure. My friend gave me some to use. I ran out of my tiger bloom waiting on more to get here that I ordered
I do have fish emulsion I haven’t used it would that be better. Or any suggestions for something else I can do until my stuff gets delivered

Hey guys and gals, I’m new to growing and I’m having similar concerns about harvest. Do these buds look ripe? I’m thinking close but maybe another week or two. I don’t want to take them too far and get sleepy weed. This is Hawaiian Blue Dream, a sativa. I want a light, active high with energy and headiness.

@SFNMJack Im a newbie too, but IMO, after 4 days ago, Id say go ahead with your harvest.

I’m having the same problem with mine? Looking for an answer

I’m having a similar problem .I’m a first time grower.

• What strain, northern lights, blueberry
  • Method: Soil
  • Vessels: Pots, 5 gallon
  • PH of Water, NA
  • Indoor
  • Light system Durolux T5 Ho Grow Light - 4 Foot
  • Temps; Day 75 night 70