New to growing rdwc

Continuing the discussion from New grower DWC nutrient problem:

[quote=“Jaydawg6528, post:1, topic:62987, full:true”]
Hi guys I’m new to growing I’m trying out DWC I got some clothes from a new supplier they look healthy he says two of them are gorilla glue and two of them are French toast which I’ve never heard of got them transplanting and started the system about a weekend I noticed nutrient burn from what I’ve researched on the Internet there’s so many sites out there and they all say that it something different for the TDS in the EC I was running my EC at about 1. 8 then found another site that says 1.2 to 1.5 I deluding my nutrients down to 1.2 now and my pH is right about six how do I know that it’s working I’ll post some pictures of what the plans look like now it’s been about a week since I dropped the EC any help would be grateful like I said I’m new! Plants were planted on 1-30-21 leaves are dork green but they look healthy. image|375x500 (upload://frjVsfLsOba46fkFkOl6ixBp22w.jpeg) image|375x500
[/quote]

[quote=“Jaydawg6528, post:1, topic:62987, full:true”]
Hi guys I’m new to growing I’m trying out DWC I got some clothes from a new supplier they look healthy he says two of them are gorilla glue and two of them are French toast which I’ve never heard of got them transplanting and started the system about a weekend I noticed nutrient burn from what I’ve researched on the Internet there’s so many sites out there and they all say that it something different for the TDS in the EC I was running my EC at about 1. 8 then found another site that says 1.2 to 1.5 I deluding my nutrients down to 1.2 now and my pH is right about six how do I know that it’s working I’ll post some pictures of what the plans look like now it’s been about a week since I dropped the EC any help would be grateful like I said I’m new! Plants were planted on 1-30-21 leaves are dork green but they look healthy. image|375x500 (upload://frjVsfLsOba46fkFkOl6ixBp22w.jpeg) image|375x500

I wouldn’t depend solely on reading the pH and EC monitor.
Get yourself a good multimeter PH/EC/PPM and make sure your levels aren’t off or are
being fed bad information.

Why are you opening another thread with the same exact content? Please confine yourself to one or the other as it clogs the feed and makes it harder for others with questions to be seen. I’m going to close this thread. If you want it opened, p.m. me.

Thanks.