New to Growing, excited to start

Hello! Brand new to growing and love how much info i’ve already looked at since joining.

Have a 4x4 tent I was using for crypto mining and now that I’m out of that, figured might as well put it to good use.

Starting with the beginners back of AK47, Bubble Gum, and White Widow. Seeds showed up today.

Wish me luck and I look forward to updating and am open to all help! Thanks!

5 Likes

Welcome and good luck :smile:

1 Like

High!! So I’m curious what that means? I’m a tard and old lol.

I was mining cryptocurrency (helping solve the algorithm and getting paid in cryptocurrency) which uses high powered machines that produce a ton of heat. To reduce noise and heat in my office, I put the machines in a grow tent and exhausted the heat to my attic.

Pretty much had everything to start growing minus the lights and carbon filter!

2 Likes

Nice! Welcome to your new favorite hobby!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

So what is your grow gonna look like? Soil? Hydro? Nutes? Tools? Pots?

1 Like

@Cfpdadto3 Well let me say that that’s is a most interesting use of a grow tent lol. Did you come up with that or is that an ingenious industry trick?

You ought to handle this weed growing thing like a duck thrown into water it seems!! What’s to come now?

1 Like

Blockquote

There’s a few people that did it which is where I got the idea.

Plan is to start small, probably 3 plants to get the hang of it. Using fox fields soil and have the ilgm fertilizer incase I need to add.

Is chicken manure okay for the plants? We have chickens and put the composted manure on our garden

@Cfpdadto3 they are a few growers in here that use it. I can’t help you there though. Use the search tool. It’s phenomenal at finding answers in here. Anything your likely to run across has happened before.

1 Like

Man those servers throw out heat. The gaming nerds bane. My pc gaming days was overclock and find ways to mitigate that heat. If your keeping them under 90 a light will be a breeze for you.

1 Like

I was so thinking the same thing. Environment shouldn’t cause this guy any issues. Figure out the nute side and it’s off to the growing spectacular plants here!!

3 Likes

When you say nutes, is that nutrients?

1 Like

Yeah. Sorry. There’s a sh!t ton of acronyms in here.

2 Likes

Just another day it office!

2 Likes

Good luck and enjoy ur growing use the k.i.s.s. method and u will be right

2 Likes