New to growing and almost overwhelmed

I am going to contact both Manu. And complain about quality and leaks. If anything maybe get some free shit.

Just got my smart pots, fox farms soil, and some other goodies in via amazon… thanks @Niala for the easy click links!!

You guys rock!
Still waiting on the KEY ingredient to get this thing going. Few more days I reckon, before they little ladies arrive. I’ll post some pics of the setup later. Right now I’m medicating into a small drool puddle… and I like it

2 Likes

Welcome to ILGM ! Glad to see another TX grower here. Why don’t you start a Grow Journal in the beginner section and share your grow with us. 1st grow can be intimidating as things happen fast some times. There is a wealth of experience here that can handle almost any problem that comes up. Even if you have no problems, it serves as an example of what can happen on the grow for the other newbees growing. Starting with smart pots and good soil is a great start. Robert’s Guide also helps a lot. I think most of us started there.

I have a “Strawberries in the Grow Box” journal going now. The first time I have grown Strawberry Kush and it seems like a great strain. I haven’t found a strain of Robert’s that I didn’t like so far. Can’t wait for it to finish. Stay safe and keep in touch with all of us. Jerry

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity… what makes you think I’m from Tx… cuz I said reckon?? Lol

Was replying to TXWhip on his entry. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

@TxGrowman no problem. I’m originally from Texas… but don’t remember putting any of that in my profile so my paranoia antennae popped up a little lmao.

6 Likes

That’s too funny!

Amazing how quickly a coincidence can set off our radar!

Don’t worry about that tiny Webcam…

7 Likes

I don’t know which one is funnier @Uhawl or @FloridaSon getting medicated and getting the chainsaw out I started reading that and couldn’t stop laughing

4 Likes

I can’t stop laughing. If you only knew how many times I’ve looked at my iPhone and wanted to break them Lil cameras on the front and back. Then I think… man. I’d have to break so much shit in the house to keep from being monitored, between laptops, iPhones, iPads, desktops, Xbox, kindles, teddy bear spy cams, refridegerator, door bells, security system, back up camera on my truck. I swear they’re watching… lmao. Now I just wave at em every once in a while a flash a Cheshire grin.

6 Likes

All that paranoia can be easily be relieved by a cool drink and a nice joint !

8 Likes

Make sure you don’t pick your buds too soon! You’ll start seeing all the eyes watching you!!:eyes::fearful:

Pick them around 75% amber and you won’t care who sees you! :dizzy_face::sleeping:

Couchlock…

4 Likes

I just contacted gorilla via email and chat thru there website. Chat guy told me not to worry about all the seams, zipper and pin holes. He said that not enough ambient light would penetrate the tent and effect a grow. Hmmm…

1 Like

Okay so let me jump in
When i run a photo grow ive been known to forget about light and turn it on with tent open an closed lol forgetful i guess im not saying it couldnt happen but ive never had my girls freak out and go to seed both my tents have the same issues your describing
I think youll be okay
I think in your case its wow i paid 400.00 for this tent it better be 100% dark right? ? I fill you there

2 Likes

The price is the point Gorrila tents are supposed to be the best of the best you can get a leaky tent and fix it for less than half the price that’s like the cost of seeds extra :wink:
But who am I to say anything just dropped 1400 on lumber to build a shed to grow in with ground still frozen solid lmao

4 Likes

Im about to get there 5x5 but if it a light leaker i could get something for 190 same size

1 Like

Remind me not to buy anything when I’m high lmao it would save me a fair chunk of change

3 Likes

But i really want one …lol

1 Like

When I shop I can’t be hungry my impulse control isn’t the greatest I’ll blame the misses she said yes and I went I better get it before she realises how she just f’d up lmao
Once the lumber is in the yard too late for her to change her mind :wink:

5 Likes

Cant wait to see this build man

1 Like

lol my concession to the misses is I wouldn’t use entire shed to grow we’ll see how long that lasts :stuck_out_tongue: But I’m sure I can cause enough havoc in 60 sqft which is double my current space the other 100 sqft will hold my tools just fine

3 Likes

Shes going to end up with 10sq feet isnt she

4 Likes