New to growing, 1st timer

Thanks buddy your ladies are looking amazing!

2 Likes

I figured I’d just jump in with both feet first grow and try all kinds of training lmao

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

This morning pics before feeding the ladies…

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

I have green eyes but today they are greener with plant envy! Great work my friend!

3 Likes

That’s nice of you to say (gotta love green eyes) and I appreciate it! Now if she’ll just start showing a few Amber’s so I can chop her and then her sister in another week or two after ill be thrilled lol But they got time since my soil for the photos is cooking. I couldn’t of done it without all of y’alls help everyday, I really appreciate it all ! :pray:

2 Likes

I couldn’t be done so well without all of y’alls help and I greatly appreciate everyone of you. Still not over yet but already looking forward to the next grow lol

2 Likes

Thanks, That is what we are here for! To me growing is not a competition, it is a journey. In the business world I never understood why individuals purposely withheld information or were just pure nasty to undermine individuals that could really help them in the future - all for a promotion or a fancy title.

Glad you are here. Heck next grow I’ll be learning from you!

3 Likes

Really looks amazing fat ol girl

2 Likes

Seriously. The more people who know how to grow, the more readily available it can be for everyone.

I’m already looking at my State and knowing that homegrown weed is all my friends and family are going to have access to for the next year or more. :cry:

2 Likes

Thought I might take advantage of the Black Friday sales. Mix of autos and photos. Which of these are your favorites/suggested?

This morning pics before feeding.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice lots of purple in the top one

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood Yeah that one the whole stalk and branches are all turned purple now…I’m just patiently waiting for a few Amber’s to show up…

3 Likes

That’s really beautiful

1 Like

@MeEasy quick question, I’m pretty sure I don’t but do you mix the soil any while its cooking or just keep it damp and leave it be?

2 Likes