New to growing, 1st timer

I actually decided to just do the full pots with base mix this time.

@MeEasy

1 Like

I’ve seen the video I think it would be good for autos but not to sure about photos unless you do a top dress once about halfway through flower.

I believe he said to mix base in all the soil then add your boost to the bottom 1/3 fill the pot with the rest of the base only and you cool it all together. Once you cook your soil you want to not disturb the soil as much as possible so you can’t transfer soil once it’s cooked… cooking the soil is just allowing it to get the bacteria and fungi organized and processing the organic material into usable food for the plant

Yeah I decided to just do the base cooking the full 7 gallons in each pot. Then ill do the top dressing etc the normal way this run for the photo CandyLands.

3 Likes

Your ladies are looking amazing :clap:

1 Like

Their fattening up nicely. I can actually tell a difference in the buds today vs yesterday! I’ll get some more pics tomorrow before I feed. I’m having to feed all 4 plants every 2 days now ! The day I feed, one day in between then feed the next day lol

Thanks to all of you for all your help. I think I actually figured out that I wasn’t even close to over watering but I was actually letting them dry out to much between feeding. Their loving it now!

The Blueberry girls are very happy this morning…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Lookin good :+1:
tmp_3

1 Like

3 Likes

I think their turning out pretty nice for my first time :face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Wedding cakes looking good this morning also.

2 Likes

awesome work sir… :ok_hand:…some serious colas you growing… :muscle: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

@Arrow :eyes:Thanks , that’s a big compliment coming from the master manipulator himself :pray: your new planties are looking awesome as always!

2 Likes

Hmm just realized it’s been 2 months to the day since I put my seeds in the soil to start this grow…seeded on 9/28/21

2 Likes

This morning pics before feeding the ladies. These are of the most mature Blueberry… still cloudy but no Amber’s showing up yet…

These are from the other Blueberry, clouding up nicely just like her sister, buds actually look a lil fatter on her tho…

2 Likes

The youngest wedding cake playing catch up lol but turning into a big girl !

3 Likes

Everything is looking amazing :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Nice job on the net
I might get brave and try that next grow

1 Like