New to growing, 1st timer

I think I’ll still have some time to cook my soil for the next grow before I harves this Blueberry. Omg ill be glad when my microscope camera stand gets here tomorrow so I can get some good stable pics lol

2 Likes

:monkey: :briefs:…very very nice… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

Now this is the ticket for some stable pick. I love this stand :star_struck:

1 Like

3 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood @Graysin @JaneQP @Arrow @Mr_Wormwood @MeEasy what you all think about the pics now with the new stand, any better?

3 Likes

Look real good

Nice milky looking trichomes

2 Likes

Looking good to me. Got a little ways to go, maybe 5-7 days before Ambers creep in (I’m just guessing) but you might be near the end.

2 Likes

That stand is the best lol no more shaky pics !

2 Likes

Nice! I’ve bought several magnifiers and have given up looking for trichomes! If 90% of pistils are dark and receding I call it good.

2 Likes

The microscope camera works good but imo the stand is the game changer to get steady good pics and easy to adjust to exactly where you want it.

1 Like

Beautiful purple on the the bud :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

very very nice :ok_hand:…and you have some frosty buds on your hands… :yum::sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Both the Blueberries are coming along nicely but looking like the other one (a lil behind in the flowering stage) is going to show out. She getting fatter buds already then the other one

4 Likes

@MeEasy i got my #4 promix and and 7 gallon cloth pots. I think I’m going to do the Earth Dust hot shot mix( with the base mix on top 2/3’s and the boost mix on bottom 1/3 of pots). Am I better off mixing it all in a big cooler all together or individually in the pots I’m going to use?

1 Like

I think I’ll just use 3 of the cloth pots to cook it in.

@JaneQP @MeEasy and anyone else, if you thinking about using the Sunshine #4 Promix with the Earth Dust. You Probably only need 1 bag lol I got 2- 3cuft bags and after taking out enough to cook my 2- 7 gallon pots (to plant my photo CandyLands in). I still have half the bag left to do my 2- 5 gallon pots ( to plant my next to auto strawberry pies in) I might do 3 autos tho.

Here are the 3- 7gallon pots for my 2 photo plants…

Here is how much is left in the bag (still compressed) where my hand is …

1 Like

Very nice to know! I have a whole tote of soil in the shed just chilling until next summer. Going to do 12 from seed. Should be exciting!

2 Likes

Wow you gonna be a bury woman! I can’t imagine taking care of 12 and working too. You are super woman! Hope you latest plants are doing well.

1 Like

Sounds about right I get almost 3 5 gallon pots from 2 cu ft not compressed is there a reason for not filling the pots?
As for adding boost in the beginning I haven’t tried it yet but I’m considering trying it one of these times for my autos I don’t like the idea for photos though unless I do a mix in the beginning and still do the second top feeding during flower

2 Likes

@MeEasy You’re supposed fill the bottom 1/3 of the pot with boost cooked soil. Then fill the top 2/3’s with base cooked soil. Supposedly the roots will only go into the boosted bottom 1/3 of the soil when the plant is in flowering and needing those nutes. Its called the lazy man setup. They actually have a new video about it on their website with the other videos

1 Like