New to coco and I have an issue but what is it?

Definitely don’t flush unless your ppm runoff is 300+ Above what you put in.

My first week I started with about 400 ppm going in and gradually went up after the first week. I suggest going up in increments of 100

The jacks should be here soon

1 Like

There’s a trick to “flushing” btw. If your ppm seems high, just feed some more. The new nutes will clean out the build up and put it a lot closer to what you are putting in. You can do that by checking the first bit of runoff as soon as it drips and then go from there. I wouldn’t suggest flushing with water unless it’s at the end of harvest. Treat it like a hydroponic for the fastest growth. There’s so many different methods to grow in coco so you gotta find what works best for you

2 Likes

Think she needs calmag?

Did you spray them recently? I see maybe a bit of nute burn and the “taco”ing the leaves are doing are usually due to high heat.

When you say go up. Do you mean go up on npk base? And do I use boosters every time I feed?

Update on my coco grow. Since I read and figured out I was only giving micro nutes and added my npk base they are now looking pretty happy. I will post pics when I get off work tonight.