New to autos need help with these

i have only grown for a year and every single auto i did the less i messed with it the better it did. my photos took a lot of abuse. i know what they are going to do. autos do what they want when they want.

1 Like

First one is the one in kit from potforpot, second is just the jiffy pellet in ffof thank image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

hope you can see it . Thanks

I don’t know if you can see brown spots having trouble getting pic in here . Thanks

Need to get them in those 3 gal pot asap

1 Like

Hi ok they are coming this Thursday, but I am not suppose to transplant the one that came with the kit as far as they are saying , also in the taller one there are white things I believe are roots coming through the felt pot :woman_shrugging: I read something about that and felt pots but not sure these are my first two plants :seedling: thanks so much for the help :v:

Because the pot is to small, never used pellets but iam guessing u have to bury them

1 Like

Hi do you use this in a pot or in the ground ? Ty

Hi I received the 3 gallon felt pot today but they are so big but here is my question the little one that is just in jiffy pellet and ffof now I bought the happy frog but how would I mix what it is In already with happy frog or should just add more ffof since it’s already in that ? Thank you ps do you think 2 gallons would be ok or do they need to be in 3 gallons the one that came in a kit I think I leave alone it has all different things in it coco brick soil and the pellet don’t know if I should move that one . Sry so long ty

I would put the ffof on the bottom then fill the rest with frog, and bury the pellet

1 Like

If your looking tj transplant an auto safely I grabbed some of those seedling starter pots made from like a cardboard I cut slits down the sides of it and one on the bottom when it’s time to transplant put a little mykos in the hole and make sure the hole in the new pot is big enough for the plant to go down and sit level. When the seedling is big enough you can literally tear the pot apart carefully without disturbing anything and put it gently in its new home water lightly and it’s off to the races

1 Like

hi you think it will be ok ? Do they grow bigger if the pot is bigger ? Thanks

I’ve always started mine in their final home, because I’ve read transplanting is not good for autos , I’ve never seen that set up before you have going there with the pellet on top like that.not sure if it’s too late , has the root come out of the pellet yet?

1 Like

Hi well it said to put it 1/4 inch down which is not that far that’s why it looks like it sticks out , ok so you think 3 gallon is not to big ? It just looks so small compared to that pot :grimacing: thanks a lot for all your responses :v:

1 Like

Thank you I am not sure what cardboard thing your talking about but sounds like a kinda pot? I have one that I got from potforpot which is a kit that comes with everything you need but it’s a 1/2 gallon pot and they say to leave it in there but it is small I put pictures up a couple of posts ago so after talking to a few nice peeps on here they said my pot to small so I bought the 3 gallon and happy frog cause one is in ffof and trying to figure the best way to take out the one that is in that and put happy frog soil but it will mix with the ffof oh and I have these little pellet you out the seed in and put that in soil and it groans out of that and the pellet is wrapped in a paper like wrapping . Thanks

They’re these little cardboard starter pots. I use the jiffy pellets too if your using a jiffy pellet go directly into the final size pot usually a 3 gal minimum for the autos

1 Like

It all comes with learning I still have questions everyday about my plants comes with the experience trials and errors you’re doing great though and as long as your enjoying what your doing that’s what matters I know I tend to my babies like they’re my children I have a camera on my monitors when I’m not home just so I can make sure everything’s good.

2 Likes

And also if using the jiffy pellet you want the top of the pellet to be flush with the top of the soil too you don’t want it sticking out at all I’d try and bury it down a little more if possible

2 Likes

Hi I know on the bigger one it did cause you can see it though the felt pot but not sure on little one that one is only about 2 1/2 weeks so this is my first time growing and I went with the kit so I wouldn’t have everything but with the little one I just used the pellet and got my own soil . Ty

1 Like

Hi I check in them all day also lol thanks for your help , I also thought it should be flush with soil but they said just a 1/4 inch down but I have a few more pellets I will do it deeper next time . I have another ? I was given some seeds from a friend I don’t know what type if it’s a photo , auto or feminized :grimacing::grimacing: so I will have to check that plant to see if it males I planted 4 of the ones my friend gave me only one took , dont you need some males to get seeds ? I mean back in day we had to always take the seed out of our weed :joy: before we rolled but just wondering cause I hope I can tell to take yj out of there is any . Thanks again