New tent with some new strains 4*4*6.8

Got G13:, L.S.D, GeniusXrosettastonexx, Ice princessXgluey, strawberry cheesecakez, Princess haze, also germinating space queen, Blueberry fem

11 Likes

Plants look great , very healthy :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Going to have a jungle for sure. Happy, healthy babies :blush::v:

3 Likes

Nice start! Very exciting!

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Old Timer :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend , you’re going to love it. :v:

2 Likes

Still counting the days Brother :joy:. Congrats on the 5 years as a community member :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Time Where does it go, don’t seem that long.

2 Likes

Times flies when you’re having fun :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary brother.

2 Likes

Exciting seeing these beauties. Good growing to you.

1 Like

Thanks @Deepsix I appreciate that.

3 Likes

Happy cannaversary… Keep up the awesome grows…

1 Like

Thanks Buck, Looking forward to starting spring grow.

3 Likes

Yea I couldn’t wait I like to keep growing all the round… I recently upgraded to a 446.11an what a difference so much more room n the extra head is what I really like… This is my new tent thought it was going b black but I don’t mind the gray an the baby gate is to keep my animals away from the tents they are lil stoners an try to eat my plants we’ll have eaten reason why gate is up!!! Gotta keep my babies safe

So I’m finishing up my 2 do si do autos an 2 wedding cake fems …

That is my one do-si-do auto an this is her sister

Then there’s wedding cake complete organic in potforpot superb soil taking her time… plus giving her liquid fish shit an Tundra

1 Like

Then there’s wedding cake

An they jus bout done maybe a couple days to a week max an then I got my blue Haze an blueberry seedlings along with
ice princess X gluey an my new tent has
1 strawberry cheesecake fem from Humboldt/Catskills … 2 G13 fems from I.L.G.M
As well as 2 GeniusXrosettastoneXX an 1 princess Haze

G13 an strawberry cheesecake

GeniusXrosettastoneXX 2x

3 Likes

Nice set up you off to a great start plants looks healthy. You may have A-tent full quick.

2 Likes

@kellydans thank you n yes she filling out quick an my other 2 tents r filled as well n I got 12 seedlings that 4 need repotting n I am out of room will not over crowd tents rather set up a lil spot with couple grow bulbs I got one of bulbs even has diff settings n is full spectrum it’s really cool… But I use that for seedlings along with the mars hydro ts600 - 100 watts

1 Like

So here we go baby girls are pass light flip n starting to bud well most of my plants here they are 1st up
Rosetta78-

Now my 2nd Rosetta 78

These two plants are jus insane. An keep growing especially Rosetta 78 #1
An now here strawberry cheesecake and 2 G13

Strawberry cheesecake

G13

1 Like

Here’s my 4-2-5 tent

ALASKAN THUNDER FUCK

BLUE HAZE OR BLUEBERRY FEM GOT COUPLE OF THESE GIRLS GROWING…