New tent set up …

I have a question fairly basic. Set up new grow tent ( 3x3 Gorilla Tent, 4 - 7.5 gal. AIR POTS, 6 inch in-line fan with Carbon Filter, 6 inch oscillating fan, small humidifier in middle of pots. In line fan has sensor for temperature and humidity for monitoring. 2 small fans outside at bottom blowing in passive on each side. Lighting is Mars Hydro TS3000 (approx. 450 watts at light) little over powered supposed to be for 5x5 if needed but has dimmer.
 Couple questions, I’m on a 18 on 6 off growing Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflowers. Do I leave oscillating fan and humidifier on when timer turns light off? Humidity is getting a little high through night, sometimes up to 75%. In the vegetative stage. Soil is Bottom half Of pots fox farm. Top 50% is Nectar of Gods ( super soil) at what point do I need to start nutrients? Robert Bergman’s plant food be here Early week. Temperature is running 74-81 during day but heads down to 70 by morning. Thanks any info or suggestions appreciated!!

Not sure why that looks like that super hard to read. Please re ask and just type normal.

Welcome to ILGM forum. I’m not sure why, but your question is not coming up in dialog box. We have to scroll it across screen. Makes it difficult to read.

Here’s a pic as it appears, then it’s necessary to scroll across.

This should be easier for members to read. I’m not sure why it’s showing up that way, I was able to copy and paste here.

“I have a question fairly basic. Set up new grow tent ( 3x3 Gorilla Tent, 4 - 7.5 gal. AIR POTS, 6 inch in-line fan with Carbon Filter, 6 inch oscillating fan, small humidifier in middle of pots. In line fan has sensor for temperature and humidity for monitoring. 2 small fans outside at bottom blowing in passive on each side. Lighting is Mars Hydro TS3000 (approx. 450 watts at light) little over powered supposed to be for 5x5 if needed but has dimmer.
Couple questions, I’m on a 18 on 6 off growing Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflowers. Do I leave oscillating fan and humidifier on when timer turns light off? Humidity is getting a little high through night, sometimes up to 75%. In the vegetative stage. Soil is Bottom half Of pots fox farm. Top 50% is Nectar of Gods ( super soil) at what point do I need to start nutrients? Robert Bergman’s plant food be here Early week. Temperature is running 74-81 during day but heads down to 70 by morning. Thanks any info or suggestions appreciated!!”

2 Likes

Are you leaving the 6” in-line fan on during lights out I leave mine on 24/7

1 Like

Yes that stays on 24/7, different speeds, depending on temp and humidity readings. Still trying to fine tune system, ladies love it right now. Biggest question is with fox farm (50%) bottom and Nectar of Gods (super soil at what stage do I start adding nutrients?)thanks Dave.

With FF soils you have 4 to 6 weeks not familiar with that super soil but some of them will take you to harvest

1 Like

With amendments like tribus and a single compost tea you could potentially keep your soil working for you beginning to end. No nutrients needed. Once in flower you won’t need the humidifier at all, those numbers are fine for now.
Since you just mixed a living soil with a super soil. I would definitely go with the keeping that alive route. Can probably trade out the tea for other stuff that’ll feed your microbes. Like unsulfered black strap molasses. Lots of info in the soil building part of the forum. And here.

1 Like