New strains I see?

Same here , No room yet . Maybe I can sneak in some autos under the 12-12 lights .

1 Like

Great to hear! Gonna be busy, its a lot of fun. Hubby says its kinda being like a football widow for him esp when flower begins. Veg is kinda pre-season. Lol

2 Likes

Been sticking up on beans as I see the sales. Have blueberry autos, AK 47, WWA, Mango Kush, and a couple others. Just got the Easter sale on Grand Daddy Purple too. Super stoked about that one!!!

@GetbackJoJo that GDP seems to be a popular one.

1 Like

@dbrn32 ever since you mentioned Fire OG and did some research itā€™s been in my wish list. I couldnā€™t resist the special. Iā€™ll be ordering a QB324 soon despite moving. I think Iā€™ll ship it to the new place. I want to be able to compete with @MattyBear with all that frostā€¦ :wink:
Iā€™ll be sure to tag more peeps when I start growing it. I have quite the list growingā€¦ including that MW @MattyBear
Happy 4:20!

2 Likes

Sweet! Iā€™ll come smoke some haha! The move is creeping up here pretty quickly.

Out of likes, but Iā€™ll be more than happy to shareā€¦

1 Like

Had to go with the 420 deal on the Afghaniā€¦thank you ILGM!

2 Likes

@Big123 I also got some Afghan I had to.

1 Like

Some minds think :thought_balloon: alikeā€¦Iā€™m excited to sprout them when they get a turn.

1 Like

Got the 10/10 Critical Mass 420 deal. Looking forward to an awesome summer grow.

2 Likes

I messed around and ended up puchasing 3 mixpacks plus the 420 special on Gold Leaf. Super excited all super powerful.
total seed count is 55 beans of mean green. I Got Pop Culture, Heavy Hitters, and Baked Goods mixpacks. These 3 mixpacks pack those super high THC/CBD values. Most strains in packs are 20% or more.so right now im looking at the following strain list
WW, BD, GSCx, GL, LA Con, SkywalkerOG,
Blackberry kush, Candy Kush, Black Widow, Cherry Pie, Bruce Banner, MK ULTRA
12 strains- i hope to grow all twelve to get the full variety

3 Likes

Thatā€™s some serious strainage! @Viktor7

1 Like

I want to plant one of each so so badly!!!:heart_eyes:
:hugs:My babies!!!

2 Likes

Too funny. I know exactly how you feel. I want to buy so many more but I canā€™t justify it until I go through the seeds I have now. I have blue dream from ilgm, pop culture mix pack ilgm, Gorilla Glue ilgm, Gold Leaf ilgm. Iā€™m dying for my Bruce Banner to finish. I canā€™t wait to try it. The write up on it from ilgm made it sound like a hulk (haha)!
I should mention for anyone who likes variety like I do, ilgm mix packs are an outstanding way to go. Have a nice morning and enjoy your growing.

2 Likes

I have some Blue Haze (ILGM) just now hatching out of seed, last batch was Amnesia Haze and this is touted as a mix of that and Blue Berry

The attraction was a totally unheard of bud color that I have never seen before, or I would have gone with white or chronic widow this time around.

There is a NEW Grow Room in the works that canā€™t possibly be available for weeks or months yet - but it will be an entire 12 by 16 or 20 foot covert grow room using paneling that is covered on both sides with reflective mylar. Space blankets on the stud sides for extra insulation, and 100% light reflective mylar on the inside wall surfaces that came in a 48 inch by 100 foot roll. If it goes on at all smooth it will be pretty close to an ā€œInfinity Roomā€ where all the walls and the ceiling are highly reflective if not mirror-like. It also has 2 ceiling vents that can be used to pull ā€˜scentā€™ out of the house and blow it out well above ground.

So for now I have TWO confirmed Blue Haze sprouts, and am waiting on some sign of life from a left over Amnesia Haze seed in the same ā€œFrankenstonerā€™s Laboratoryā€ that I used for my last grow

But I have difficulty imagining pot that tastes or smells like berries of any kindā€¦

QUOTE: ā€œSay it ainā€™t SO Ethelā€¦ā€

1 Like

Hello everyone!!
Sorry itā€™s been so long but ā€œwhen nature calls I answer.ā€:crazy_face: anyways I dearly have missed all of you. I decided to post here because you guys see the love I give ILGM So now let me show you the love they give back. These are a few of those beans that ā€œJack gave me.ā€

Left to right- tray 1 Bruce Banner 1&2, tray 2 Gold leaf (front) Cherry Pie (rear), tray 3 skywalker (front) gorilla glue (rear) tray 4 MK ultra (front) & punyšŸ§cherry pie (rear) hugešŸ˜

1 Like

My GOD son, thou art indeed a connoisseurā€¦

:v:

Let us know how they compare!

On my front - the Amnesia Haze seed showed a tail and I am expecting it to come up and spread out those first two tiny baby leaves tonight or tomorrow. Itā€™s blue cousins are a week ahead of it

1 Like